• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sharing bath water? - anyone?

LauraB said:
jennywren said:
Besides what if OH kocks one off in the bath before me and neglects to tell me? Suppose it is supposed to be good for your skin!!
Eeeeewwwwwwww!!!!!! :rotfl:

Well come on you know what blokes are like,

Thats something they would probably find funny!

maybebaby said:
Oh and I know what you mean about bathing togather - too squashed! And I always end up at the tap end. And fill the bath too full so the bathroom gets soaked when Richard gets in. Not that fun...

and burn your back on the hot tap :x

I give OH the tap end with the shower head dripping on his head etc :rotfl:

Has anyone seen the Lee Evens dvd where he talks about bath sharing?
It's halarious :rotfl:

dionne said:
ok my friend was round earlier and when i jumped out the bath and shouted "KRIS YOU WANT ME TO LEAVE THE WATER IN"
she was shocked? she said its minging :lol:

this is some thing we have always done. and its the way my mum done it there were 7 of us half way through us all bathing she would change the water!

Dior and Harley share their bath then i top it up with hot water for me then kris jumps in after.

some times i will have a fresh one if its all dirty and cold.

i no it is washing in others dirt but its never bothered me.

does any one else do it or am i wierd lol

wateva rocks ur boat..

thats not for me tho.. if my sis use the bath and i feel for a bath i'll change the water..

i prefer showers tho

i wud go in the bath with my man but i wudnt ask him to leave it for me.. ( iguess its da same thing tho when u think about it.. but i wudnt do it..lol)

Well I don't share bath water with Phil for 2 reasons:

1) we have no hot water at our house, so we shower at other people's houses.

2) Phil can't fit in baths :oops:

I prefer showers but as i haven't got one have baths. Me and OH used to share water but not to much now but i always jump in the kids water when they have gone bed and they sometimes share the bath too. Nothing wrong with it!

I LOVE a bath! I fill it up with all my goddies from LUSH. A bath is my time away from the kids to relax, I have on every night.

As far as sharing goes..I will top up Mason or Brody's bath for me, but my OH gets very grubby at work (and has showers anyway)

missac said:
jennywren said:
think Ive had 3 baths since I was like 14 or something

urhhh :puke:

I'm thinking she means she takes showers instead lol, not that she's only washed 3 times lol.

Xena said:
missac said:
jennywren said:
think Ive had 3 baths since I was like 14 or something

urhhh :puke:

I'm thinking she means she takes showers instead lol, not that she's only washed 3 times lol.

No I ment I have only washed 3 times!!!

:rotfl: just messing yeh, i ment I only take showers!

I production line the kids through the bathroom, gradually adding more water. Poor Callum has to bath in Charlotte's girly bubbles (maybe that's where we went wrong :think: ) Dan usually showers.

I hate baths. Prefer a shower to get clean, and I get bored after 5 minutes having a 'relaxing' bath.

yep with you on this one, always share water. i do prefer showers but we havent got one in our house, will be getting one in our new one.

x

Yeah nowt wrong with that!!!!!

Im staying back at my mums again and I always leave the bath water in for her, its not a big deal, its family we all have the same germs, dirt etc!!

I do alternate it though, most days I have showers and sometimes have a bath too

I want a bath. :( We've only got a shower. I much prefer a shower to get clean and can't function in the morning till I've had one, but love a good soak in a hot bath in the evening. It's a good excuse to get some 'me' time.

As for sharing the water - what's wrong with that? I'm so old I can remember the drought of '76 when the whole country were on water rations. A standpipe at the end of the road meant you could only bath once every 2 days, and that was in 6 inches of luke-warm water that me and my brother went in first, then my mum, then poor dad got the dreggs! :rotfl:

My DH has the bath water after me,because I have it hotter.

We don't have a shower sadly, but I feel showers are for washing and baths are for relaxing.

Emmylou said:
My OH doesn't like baths...made him try one once, did a Chandler & Monica, I ran a nice bubble bath for him, with candles and oils (put in a manly bath toy tank which I bought him especially) but he got bored.....he sticks to his showers now!!

Having said that I don't see aproblem with it, my bro & I used to share bath water, and my sis's always used to share a bath too.....as you say you just empty half and top up with hot water.......I see no problem with it at all babe.

haha i ran my OH nice bath like that too once and he also got bored..he said it was so boring and how did us girls go in the bath for so long without getting bored...
he prefers showers unless i get in with him..but as Dionne said i usually end up feeling squashed!

but theres nothing wrong with sharing bath water..we always do it! its not as if its with someone who hasnt bathed for a week or something, i love baths and have at least 1 a day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back