This will be my first baby

Tadpole

Reaction score
Hello,

I found out 2 weeks ago. I am now 7 weeks and really impatient already to get to the part where I can start having scan, buying bits and generally relaxing into pg.

For some reason i have this bizarre theory that I am going to get to my scan and find out it has all been in my mind and I did actually totally misread all the pg tests i have done.

I am the last amongst my friends to have children so have lots of points of view to help along the way. I don't know anyone else who is pg now though and it will be nice to share with someone else who is having their first baby. Am convinced I am having a girl. Mostly because between our friends there are 17 girls and only 3 boys! Must be something in the water!

:wave: hi n welcome 2 the forum!

lol i thought that too (that it would be all in my head) and my older sis said that too! it must b normal 2 think that haha

Hi, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your pregnancy :cheer:

Hey!

I'm the same - I'm 7 weeks and found out 2 weeks ago :)

Don't worry, I posted in another thread tonight that I've got this strange feeling that when I turn up for my scan, I'll be ushered straight out the door again!

I can imagine them saying "Honey, you're not pregnant?!"

BUT, it really must be normal! xx

:wave:
congrats on your pregnancy hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months :hug:

Thanks everyone. I had my booking appointment this week - I had been missed!! We nearly heard the heartbeat but the baby seemed to move everytime we thought we heard it. :D :D :D I am even more excited about ahving my scan now!

Hey, welcome to the Forum. Congrats on your pregnancy :wave: :wave: :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back