Babydies with dummy taped to face.. shocking !

Baileysmummy

Reaction score
A teenager who allegedly taped a dummy to her four-month-old son's face has been charged with killing him.

Bonnie M Desmond, 19, was arrested in Lake Stevens town, Washington, America.

Police later accused her of manslaughter after she admitted sticking a 'pacifier' to baby Noah James Petersen's mouth, legal documents claimed.

If convicted, Desmond faces between six and eight years in prison, county deputy prosecutor Mark Roe said.

The woman called emergency services on Monday and said her son was unconscious.

Paramedics went to the home she shares with her fiance but found the baby had been dead for hours.

She told police that, a half-hour earlier, she found the infant had died and ripped the dummy from his face, the legal documents added.

Desmond was granted bail set at £250,000.

The baby's post-mortem results have not yet been released.

How sad is this.. i so feel for that poor baby! :(

Bl**dy hell :shock: How awful. so how did it die, suffocation i presume :?

Good God! That poor little mite. I hope that girl gets help, though. She clearly wasn't coping. What's the betting she had PND and not enough help to deal with it? A very sad situation indeed.

it was clearlly not her fault
i know its so frustration when emily used to have a dummy and she couldnt keep it in
but taping it to his face seems kinda dumb
she needs help

more little baby :cry: :cry: :cry:

OMG what kind of a person would do that, she must be mentally unstable in some way to even think of doing that :eek:

sunshinestars said:
A teenager who allegedly taped a dummy to her four-month-old son's face has been charged with killing him.

Bonnie M Desmond, 19, was arrested in Lake Stevens town, Washington, America.

Police later accused her of manslaughter after she admitted sticking a 'pacifier' to baby Noah James Petersen's mouth, legal documents claimed.

If convicted, Desmond faces between six and eight years in prison, county deputy prosecutor Mark Roe said.

The woman called emergency services on Monday and said her son was unconscious.

Paramedics went to the home she shares with her fiance but found the baby had been dead for hours.

She told police that, a half-hour earlier, she found the infant had died and ripped the dummy from his face, the legal documents added.

Desmond was granted bail set at £250,000.

The baby's post-mortem results have not yet been released.

How sad is this.. i so feel for that poor baby! :(

hang tha *******s :x

and you normally hear of these things in america or abroiad, but this is england :shock:

sunshinestars said:
and you normally hear of these things in america or abroiad, but this is england :shock:

I thought the article said it was in America?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back