Some good news.

ellesbells

Reaction score
After reading about some of you ladies having a really bad and horrendous couple of days I wanted to say I am so sorry and my heart goes out to you. Fingers crossed all will be well or you are back here ASAP with healthy sticky beans.

But I wanted to give a little bit of positive news. I had my 12 week scan today. I had really been holding off getting attached for fear of a mmc, but as soon as I was shown the butterfly brain shape, beating heart and limbs I was overwhelmed. I am bang on date wise and nuchal was 1.7 which is a great start. I have a massive tension headache and I'm exhausted from the relief. I had a nightmare just before I woke that it was a mmc it was so vivid and real. It was horrible hence my relief.

I had a private scan at 7 weeks. It as amazing how it had changed from then.

Baby was complimented for being so well behaved. Apparently they like you to eat chocolate as it makes sure they don't curl up in a ball. Coincidentally I had a finger of fudge just before.

Been texting and telling everyone. My body is showing loads and I can't keep a secret. So keeping all my fingers and toes crossed for you all that the time will pass quickly, that you all get good news and you all feel better.

Thanks for helping me get here ladies you have been amazing!

One more thing- how do I upload the scan pics from my iPhone tech people!

Ellie x

Congrats Ellesbells
That's wonderful news!

There's a little paperclip symbol or picture of a painting symbol you click on to upload them on x

So happy for you that everything is all fine....congratulations xxx

Congrats hun Xx

Tapatalking :-D Can't see tickers...

Aawww congrats Ellie so nice to read good news, hope this gives everyone who is nervous some reassurance and comfort. Enjoy spreading your news.

Gill xxx

Ellie, I'm so happy for you... And any excuse to eat chocolate is a good one, right? :) x

Great news. You can click the paperclip in the message and attach from your camera roll.

What did they date you as? You'll be in tri 2 soon x

Thanks all. Carlee we must eat chocolate it stimulates the baby. Ld1978. I'm 12 +1. EDD 5/12 yippee.

Great news :) Scan pics never cease to amaze me, beautiful!

I would live a girl. All my patents grandchildren are boys! A girl would be great. But a boy has super cousins to look up to. We will find out so we shall see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back