• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Some breastfeeding info

Thanks Carnat, really interesting article. I am really hoping to breast feed! x

I want to breast feed as well but I am not crazy about the idea LOL!

I am sure it will grow on me :shock:

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
It is a bit daunting :shock:. Doesn't help that those I know with babies have been filling my head with all the horror stories! x

It is a bit daunting :shock:. Doesn't help that those I know with babies have been filling my head with all the horror stories! x

Don't listen to the horror stories, try and make your own judgement. I had a terrible birth after 4 days ending in an emergency c section. I was exhausted and asked for a bottle even thought I had been planning on bfing. they never gave me one so I had to and nearly 4 months on there is not a second I regret that. Just remember it's not 'hard' it's a commitment :) you'll do great! There's a lot of us in B&T who are here if you ever have a wobble :)

Thanks Carnat.

I didnt BF AJ after a traumatic birth and not being able to hold him. I regret not trying now but the thought of BF even though I want to try and feel as though we missed out, is still daunting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back