Some action for you! Update Page 4 *baby is here* :)

:yay: how exciting, I had no idea!! Good luck hun, I suppose you'll be well on your way by now! Looking forward to hearing all about it. A sneaky dash to the finish line there mel!! I dont think you were even on labour watch!!

Ohhh I wonder how she is!

What you doing up so early tiny? Xx

excellent question me deary. I'd like to know the answer myself. I woke at 4.30am Had excellent few hours continuous sleep before that so maybe my body thought thats all I deserve!

I woke up at 4am the day I went into labour. Unfortunate really coz I ended up knackered by the time I had him lol xx

ta very much :roll:

seriously doubting it, all week Ive been thinking Ive had little signs, like when I sobbed like a baby on wednesday and everyone said they did that the day before and yesterday....nothing. :shakehead:

Ive started a thread in girlies room, we must stop derailing mels labour watch!!

I so wanted to come online and see mel had already had her baby!!! Eeee excitment!

Awww - really hope everything's going well and she's had LO :) x

So excited and so jealous! Hope she's holding her little one now x

Wow mel, you went for a sneaky sprint at the end there! I hope everything is going really well, gooooood luck!! :love:

Yay how exciting!! :yay:

Good luck for a smooth labour and delivery hon! xx

Hope everything is going well and that you and LO are OK.

Ooo how exciting!!!!!!! Good luck Mel! Hope labour is progressing well! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back