TEZZY'S BABY FFION LOWRI IS HERE

1sttimemum

Reaction score
4.30 Ffion Lowri born @ 2.25am weighing 7lb 7oz

Tezzy sent me a picture if Ffion and she is just beautiful.
Tezzy was understandly extremely tired and headed to get some sleep

HUGE congrats Tezzy.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

23.45 - Contractions are every 2 mins, lasting for a min,Bouncing on a ball but in lots of pain.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

22.46 Contractions every 4 mins, getting more painful and she is just going for a walk

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tezzy has had her first pessasry and the babies head is really low down (looks like everything is ready to rock & roll), if nothing off this dose, she'll have another @ 2am. had it of been earlier, they would of broke her waters. Dont no why they cant now - staffing maybe
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok so Im Tezzy's text buddy.

I will update you as and when i can and when i receive updates off Tezzy herself.

Tezzy is at the hospital now on the monitor and i quote "nothing exciting to report" :rotfl: :rotfl: and i hope settling in well and chilling out.

Good luck babes

I hope i do you proud
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

good luck tezzy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sounds like she might be first to pop :think: :cheer:

wooooooooooooooo! tezzy is well on her way!!! :cheer:

good luck hun :hug:

ohh i hope things go smoothly for you and you have your baby soon! :hug: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back