Solid tummy?

Urchin

Reaction score
Hi everyone I have a question.

When I lie flat on my back in bed, I have noticed that the area just above where my hairline is (!) is extremely firm.

Every where else it's quite wobbly, hehehe, except for this one place that's very solid. I don't remember this from my last pregnancy, and it feels too close to the surface to be the baby, as I'm still very early.

Can any of you feel this?

Hi Urchin!

Yes - mine has been like that for a few weeks actually, my hubbie pointed it out! Now the firm area stretches up to my belly button, so I assumed it's the uterus taking up all the room!

Are you starting to get a little baby bump yet?

LB

I have a little bump but it's been quite squashy till now. I got a bit worried cos it really is quite hard... I wish it was like that all the time! I can only feel it when I'm lying down.

Mine varies - it's normally hard when I'm laying down and after I've eaten (possibly because my full stomach is squeezing it).

I would say that the hard bump just above the hair line is definately your bubba. I had the same thing with my first child and have been waiting for it this time, and for the past week or so its there.
I think its amazing!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back