Pains all night

karen1969

Reaction score
It started as a stitc type pain above my hip bone (baby always seems to be on that side) then it spread all across my lower abdomen , my tummy was rock solid when the pains came. This probably sounds weird but everytime they went away and I started thinking about them they came back(dont know if it was coincidence or caused by worry).

Dont know if they were braxton hicks Im 19 weeks anyway im going to see the midwife later as I still feel tender,

Any one else had this?

Thanks
Karen

I've had the tummy tightenings and the stitch like pains but they were braxton hicks and didn't really hurt, were just uncomfortable so maybe this is what it is for you. Defiantly talk to your M/W though just to be on the safe side. Let us know how you get on :hug:

Thanks girls,

The m/w said my uterus was fine it wasnt contracting, she took a urine sample as it could be an infection, she said it could be ligament spasm, or something unrealted to pregnancy like food posioning. So Im none the wiser really , she said braxton hicks wouldnt be that painful at 19 weeks, I just feel like ive been kicked in the stomach now ie tender and sore.

Im at the hospital tomorrow anyway so will se what the doc says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back