What is it?

Tiggy26

Reaction score
Every day for the past week the bottom on my tummy goes rock hard :shock: its like ive just swallowed a bowling ball! Its not painful but is very uncomfortable, i thought maybe it was a touch of the brexton hicks but is that possible this early? when i touch it. it is rock solid and the rest of my tummy is normal.

Can anyone shed any light as to what this may be?

T xx

Hey Tiggy!

That's been happening to me for weeks. I think it is the uterus contracting because apparantly from the moment you become pregnant, it starts to contract which is what it needs to do in order to stretch.

All normal AFAIK :D

ould jsut be baby poking itswelf out.. if the rest of ur tummy isnt hard its not braxton hics..

DebbieM said:
Hey Tiggy!

That's been happening to me for weeks. I think it is the uterus contracting because apparantly from the moment you become pregnant, it starts to contract which is what it needs to do in order to stretch.

All normal AFAIK :D

Phew :shock: its really bloomin uncomfortable Debs, im glad im normal, was biginning to think i had something wrong with me.

lisa&alex said:
ould jsut be baby poking itswelf out.. if the rest of ur tummy isnt hard its not braxton hics..

So when you are starting labour your whole tummy goes hard? I know what to expect now, there's so much i dont know.

When my bump goes rock hard all over it's Braxton Hicks (apart from the little flabby bit at the bottom that is fat tummy :oops: ). Think you can get them from really early on (like 9 weeks or so) but you don't feel them. Bearing in mind that your uterus isn't low down any more...

Tiggy26 said:
lisa&alex said:

So when you are starting labour your whole tummy goes hard? I know what to expect now, there's so much i dont know.

So was I Tiggs... loads of things really worry me cos I don't know if they're normal or not :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back