"sock ons"

jojo_2012

Reaction score
Anyone tried them and are they worth buying? Lewis kicks one leg all the time like he's trying to start a motorbike, we're forever losing his right sock :wall2:

They still fall off, it justs takes a bit longer lol. I don't think they're that great tbh!

I don't have any yet, but a friend of mine says they are in her top three baby buys!

I love them! Mothercare do 2 pairs for 6 quid or they are 2.50 a pair on amazon. They are a pain to wash tho and get lost easily so I use a mesh bag xxxxxxx

Do they sell the gagou tagou brand at babies r us there? I have found they are thebest socks! They have a bit of extra elastic right at the ankle.

We have bought some and they have been a god send! Never lost a sock, except to sock monster in the washing machine!x

Could not live without them!

On tapatalk so can't see tickers :-(
Excuse the typos, phone has mind of its own.

Just went and bought some of the blue ones in 0-6, they're already a bit tight on his fat feet but his socks are officially 100% still on :)

I loved them! With K I was like pft new bloody fad :lol: but hot some with E and swore by them! Well, when I could find them!

Holly pulls her socks off to eat all the time. Sockons make it harder but she just keeps on till they come off too! X

I would pay a fortune for them if I had tooo, love them, they didn't have them when my older 3 were small and we lost soooo many socks. Devon is 17 mths now , we wore them till 12 mths, (shame they didn't do them beyond 12 mths size as he didn't walk till 15 mths and is still wobley!). We have never lost one sock!!

As for washing , I only ever handwashed them, didn't have to do it often, and dried on kitchen window, didn't take long theres not much too them.. Ebay have loads more exciting colours than the blue, white or pink that's in mothercare...

Did have lots of ladies ask if they were foot supports and what his issue was? but I still loved them

If you use a baby carry, no more grabbing babys feet every two mins to check if socks were still there.

Get some , you won't regret it

Oh my they were a nightmare to get on! I might have a pair jojo if I can find them!input them on then
Took them Off again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back