So worried I'm sending myself crazy!

Natalilly1288

Reaction score
After getting my bfp on thu I can't stop doing tests I'm sending myself nuts as the lines don't seem to be getting much darker and I've not really got any symptoms except I'm so tired and emotional do u think I'm being silly it it could be another mc? Xx

The lines don't always get darker very fast try to relax and stop taking the tests. They wil make you worry more. I'd leave it atleast a week before you try test again.

Relax my dear!! :)

Xx

If you're concerned call your go for blood tests to see if hcg levels are going up

How far are you?.
Digi tests will tell you if its going up too x

Is so hard not to panic lady - I've been trying to decide whether to do any more tests - only done the 2 on the day I found out so far!

I just ran to the loo expecting to see blood - but it was just loadsa CM!! AAGGHHHH!

xx

I'm 4 weeks 5 days i need to stop it I'm driving myself barmy feel so worried :-( I just want this more than anything I do t think I could cope with anymore heart break :-( xxxx

If your testing everyday you won't see much difference than if you did testing every two days when the hormone level doubles. You need to try and chill out hun. I was testing everyday and couldn't see progress, so I waited three days and the ic line was equal and i've not tested since. You need that cut off point for your sanity. Xx

I no Ive just never felt so anxious and worried about anything ever! I need to chill I'm going to try n get in at the docs on thu when it's my day off I'm just worried I haven't got a lot of symptoms yet (even though I may regret saying this soon! ) xx

What does more testing do other than tell you that you are?
We have zero control over what happens
At best we can take care of ourselves to give the best chance
We just need to enjoy what we have when we have it x

I haven't got many symptoms, we get surges and it varies from day to day x

I did about 20 tests if not more drove my self mad !!! I have had 2 scans and all is well !! not all the lines where super but clear BFP

It's the ic ones that aren't a very good line I can barely see a line on them I need to stop testing and let nature take its course :-( I think I'm scared more than anything if this ends up a mc there is something wrong with me I'm scared of going to the doctors as that's what happened last time I tested there and I got no line started bleeding the day after :-( sorry 4 keep moaning I bet everyone is scared I just can't enjoy it at the min as I'm just so worried about these faint lines xxxx

Can you post a picture? Are you testing with first wee hun? X

I know it's hard but stop testing. It doesn't help I promise! With my son I tested until I was 11 weeks every single day and I had a negative around 10 weeks pregnant oh my god I was petrified spent £20 on pregnancy tests turns out I was pregnant still but my hcg was too high or something like that. Save your money for when your baby's born pregnancy tests aren't cheap and if you're worried speak to your doctor xx

The ones I tested this morning were with first wee but then I've tested again when I got in but I've chucked them in the bin as I keep looking at them and driving myself mad Ive def got to go to the docs and see what they think I've had no pain or spotting but then I never did last time I just went to docs thinking everything was fine and bam! Bfn :-( I'm a nitemare got to start thinking positive! Xxx

Yes hun, stressing is not good. Always here to chat xx

You should start your own journal hun to note your concerns and worries, might make you feel better x

I didn't get a strong line on ic until 21dpo!! So wouldn't worry!

I can talk ..... Nearly 11 weeks and had to stop myself buying a test yesterday (I kid you not) xxx

Last edited:
Thankyou so much ladies I really appreciate it maybe I'm just over reacting only time will tell what will happen I just feel so alone as I don't want to tell anyone just yet incase it is bad news then I've let everyone down again and I don't think my oh really understands he says he's trying not to get hopes up after last time I'm so glad I can talk to you ladies on here xxxx

Aww hun you wouldn't let anyone down I promise you. It's very hard, this time is so lonely because you can only tell one person but it won't be like this forever. I'm sure you have your sticky baby xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back