• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So.... Who's running out of clothes??

Yodabo

Reaction score
I am practically living in leggings right now! I have my maternity jeans but the buttons in the sides have broke so need fixing but I refuse to buy any more clothes with so little time left.

Can't wait to wear some normal clothes!

I second that, I'm also refusing to buy any more and only have a few comfy pairs of bottoms :(

iv got quite a few bottoms that fit but im running out of tops that will fit my boobs in !! lol ! driving me mad !

Hard finding tops that go over the bump and thighs too!

I am desperate to have some variety in my wardrobe. I am bored of wearing the same 5 items to work on rotation

lol completely agreed!!

iv got 3 pairs of combat trousers n 2 pairs of jeans n literally live in them!

im also struggling with t,shirts, they dont seam long enough to go over my bump, its sooo annoying!!!

i cant find any jumpers or jackets (besides expensive maternity ones) that fit round me either, :(

xxx

Oh I also forgot that my poor feet have had to suffer the cold and rain as I'm forever in sandals and flip flops cos I can't get down there to put socks, shoes or trainers on!

I did buy myself some ugg boots today though! :dance:

I'm tri 2, but only have one pair mat jeans and one pair mat black trousers , and just washing and wearing them, refuse to buy more than that.

Sexy Amy - long T-shirts from summer range £4 in sainsburys (only in black, army kharki and mid blue tho), bt are sooo long you can wear them with any things, or leggins (I hate leggings tho!)

Last edited:
I'm tri 2, but only have one pair mat jeans and one pair mat black trousers , and just washing and wearing them, refuse to buy more than that.

Sexy Amy - long T-shirts from summer range £4 in sainsburys (only in black, army kharki and mid blue tho), bt are sooo long you can wear them with any things, or leggins (I hate leggings tho!)

oooh thanks jjmum, sainsburys is somewhere i never shop cos its in the middle of town n has no car park, but will wonder there 2mo i think, im short bodied so didnt ever think i would struggle but i flippin am!!

xxx

I need this baby out coz I cant keep wearing theses clothes I look a total mess. I live in legging and did the school run in the rain wearing my sandles today coz my feet are that fat and these sandle have moulded to my feet and are sooooo comfy I cant wear anything else.

lol,

wish i cud find some sandals or some shoes that are comfy, im in slippers all the time, (besides going to work when i squeeze my feet into shoes until i get to my desk and can take em off :)

i went to asda in em this week and petrol station, but lucky they kinda look like ugg boots and are brown so i think i can get away with it, lol

xxx

Exactly the same! Today I went shopping, in the rain, in a strappy top and leggings (I was paranoid people were looking at me) so hard to find suitable clothes to cover the bump and my husband doesnt help - went shopping on wednesday and everything I looked at he was like 'sure you dont need that you havent that long too go'!! Am I going to be wearing flip flops in November! Self Confidence is getting lower by the day!

i bought loads of them pyjamma suit things from primark pure cheap but really really comfy i bought loads of different colours now am struggling to wear them too :( i prefer wearing long tops and leggings much comfier. Cant wait to wear my skinny jeans again after baby is here xx

i live in leggins 5quid from sainsburys and various tshirts n tops i got there for a few quid in sale i cant wait to get back into my skirts

i only have 1 pair of leggings i wear with long tops or i wear dresses bare legged. I Mostley wear pj bottoms when im home tho xx im gonna buy some more leggings as i think it will take a while for me to get back in to my jeans :D

Emma i hear you about the flipflops.. i wear mine even in rain.. sometimes i wear my converse tho if im not walking too far..

I just have some cheap £10 jogging bottoms type things from Matalan! Lol! They're comfy and they cover my legs. It's all I ask for. As for tops, I wear really long tops, cardigans and jumpers. Today I'm in one of my old winter jumpers that's really long (nearly reaches the knees on non-pregnant people lol!) because it's cold and raining, but I'm soooo warm in this haha. Shoes, I usually wear vans or boots. Not had much trouble with shoes tbh. Bought a new pair of Uggs today, love 'em! :D

I'm living in nighties and joggers so nothing new there in the house but am living in dresses and jeans outside the house I have got some looks haha!! Good job I'm a hippy at heart!! Lol I even went out in a grey and White dress with grey joggers on the other day :rotfl: ( they were secretly p.j's but you couldn't tell coz the dress was covering up the patten at the top hahahahahaha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^ LOL! I went to tescos in my pyjama bottoms yesterday. I was just too comfy to care haha.

Lol yup that's what I thought lol - people should be able to wear pyjamas always lol!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back