• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So.... Who's running out of clothes??

Ahh good good I shall get my flannelette pj's out then and
My silk neglaget lol!! I hve to go food shopping Monday and toys r us Tuesday :rotfl:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yep, I'm running out of clothes too, I got plenty of t-shirts but only 3 pairs of maternity trousers, other than that i've been reduced to wearing some of DH's old trackies etc just so i've got something to wear lol

Hmm... I wonder if going shopping in my leopard print dressing gown would be pushing it... :p

:rotfl: we could all meet up me in my silk nightie and joggers n u in ur dressing gown others in theirs lol people might wonder but we will know it's just for comfort :rotfl:

I'm always going to the shops in my ever so comfy pink check Jammy bottoms! Loves them! Have yet to venture to tesco in them yet though lol

Lol think asda has seen a few if my p.j's recentaly lol x

Every time I go out looking like shit though I always bump into a fit guy I haven't seen in years! :roll: I won't see bugger all when I'm looking my best. I'm going to tesco later...nothing that can be put off till tomorrow but I've actually put makeup on today and I want a least one person to see me not looking like a dog for a change.

Hahah there'll be pregnant women all over the country going to Tescos in their PJs. :p

Oh God make up, I have seriously lost all will power to make my self look presentable. I'll put a little bit of foundation and mascara on, tie my hair up and off I go. Really can't be bothered anymore lol!

i can still get away with wearing my jeans but when i do i cant zip them up and im so uncomfy its unreal :roll:

I put foundation and mascara on a bit of blush so I dint look dead lol and mascara lol!! That's it hair up in a bun five min jobby an that's only coz I have been doing it the last 3 yrs haha!!

I had to admit defeat and go and get a new pair of jeans last week in a bigger size my other pair were just too tight around the waist. Still managing well tho with 1 pair of jeans a pair of linen pants and larger t shirts how long can I hold out without buying anything else!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back