So whats everyone up to?

Mamafy

Reaction score
I'm debating on whether to go to town or not :wall2: I think more snow is forecast for tomorrow :wall2: so if it snows AGAIN I won't get out AGAIN :mad:

So may go today....or not :lol:

Need to do lots of housework though so may take the risk we get none :pray:

Anyone else?

Get out for a wander, the housework will keep you busy if you arent able to get out because of the snow.. Me and OH are going for a nice big fry up and then back to mine for a real all day lazy day :)

Go out hun and get to see the shops before it gets even more colder then today and with more snow.
I need to do lots of house work today and as you can see I am on here posting, as really don't want to get on with it

Just back from the dentist and I need about a year's worth of work. My own stupid fault but haven't been able to GET a dentist until recently so will have to suck it up. He asked if I wanted my x-rays and I said "you may as well, because we're TTC and I don't want to risk it later on" so he took about 80 pictures of my gigantagob :lol:

For the rest of the day I plan on sitting under this duvet, in front of the tv, feeling sorry for my cold-ridden self :D And annoying you lot. LUCKY YOU! :rofl:

Go out and spend some cash ;) housework can wait!

You've reminded me I need to go into town too but I think I'll do it tomorrow. I'm having a very lazy day today :lol:

Don't envy you the dentist TP :(

I think I'll stay in and hope I get no snow tomorrow. I was in town yesterday and got a pair of trousers and took them home and they don't look right with the jacket :wall: They're nice trousers but I need them for Thursday. Ah well I've got a back up pair if I can't get to town tomorrow

I just can't be bothered going out today other than get the little man from pre school.

80 pics!!!!!!!! that seems a bit extreme TP
am waiting for the pea soup to clear and then my average day planned
I don't think the snow is supposed to be as bad as before... but who knows...

80 pics!!!!!!!! that seems a bit extreme TP
am waiting for the pea soup to clear and then my average day planned
I don't think the snow is supposed to be as bad as before... but who knows...

:rofl: I am thick (read: ill) - I thought you were actually clarifying some pea soup :roll: which made me very confused...:rofl:

:rofl:
I am a true domestic goddess... but even on my good days I am not that good.... :)puke: @ pea soup, can thing of nicer soups)

I just figured that u lot know what my average day is by now :lol:

I've been showered, done my hair etc, done 2 loads of washing, (all before my lazy baby woke up lol) been out to the shops had lunch, now gonna chill for a bit fefore taking jakey to the docs at 3.50pm. xx

I really need a good tv night but it won't happen this week :(

Ahhh Mamafy...not got any good DVDs to watch? Chick-flick marathon perhaps?! :hug:

telly is crap BUT SHAMELESS is coming back on woohoooooo im v excited!!! :D xx

Not long got up to be honest i know im terrible with getting up in the mornings but if i wake up to early im shattered already and if i wake before 11 im usually sick so i stay in bed till around 12 i know lol.
I had tummy ache when i got up today so felt like a crap day to start the day.

Ive not been in the mood to sort out the washing today well havent been for about a week im getting worse with my lazyness :( and it looks like its going to pee it down with rain over here, i cant really think of what i need to go out for because ive forgotten :( lol. Wahoo i know i cannot wait for SHAMELESS best show everrrrr lolxxx

only downside to shameless is that it hooks you for 10 weeks and youve to wait a bloody year for next series!! BALLS!!! lol you sound as lazy as me altho IF i get up early im very sick thats my excuse anyway :D xx

only downside to shameless is that it hooks you for 10 weeks and youve to wait a bloody year for next series!! BALLS!!! lol you sound as lazy as me altho IF i get up early im very sick thats my excuse anyway :D xx

Same applies about the mornign sickness :whistle: lol
I know shameless doesnt last that long but i remember when i heard it saying it was coming back on that there going to be alot of sex init:shock: lol well i guess its why they call it shameless lol.

Best be better than the last few series the first few series were better i thought. Anyone know when its guna be on date time or does it just say coming soon?? xx

Sod all, same as every other day. I haven't even bothered to get dressed :oops: xx

Ahhh Mamafy...not got any good DVDs to watch? Chick-flick marathon perhaps?! :hug:

I've got loads to catch up on Sky+ but I'm going to be busy every night this week :wall:

Ah well come Saturday I'm a couch potato :lol:

tuesday 26th at 10pm i think it said .. not that i tried to remember or anything ?!!? ;) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back