• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

whats everyone up to this weekend?

Today
We done some cleaning and tidying this morning & had OH's work mate, his wife and her sister over from Southend because they picked up a kitten from OH's BIL's parents house so we had to go up there with them & I got to see my friends newborn baby Girl :cheer: but i'm all broody again now :( After they went home we went into town and brought Harrison a T-shirt and shorts set & a T-shirt with the remainder of his Christmas Giftcard from Next for our holiday :) and now i'm looking for Jobs whilst Harrison has his dinner then once he's in bed tonight me and OH are gonna make Chilli con carne and watch a film :)

Tomorrow
OH's sister and BIL are coming over at 10am on their way to a ball. Then if the weather's nice we might go to the park but if not we're gonna pop to Pets At Home in Harlow for Harrison to see the animals. Might pop to see my Mum too and then I'm cooking a roast for all of us :)

lfc_sarah said:
Today
I was working from 6am this morning...
Got in, had a shower.. went on here for a bit...
Just been to Tesco with my OH, got some shopping...
Now making food...
Spending a night in with Lee tonight

Sunday
Its the Derby.... Liverpool v Everton!
So will be attending that! Most definately!!
Then... i dont know... :cheer: :cheer:

Aw Happybunny, enjoy your baby shower! :)
And HideiLu, if ther weather is nice what a lovely place to go!

Misslarue, a bit of banter between you and your OH eh!!

ALWAYS!! We love a good bit of banter! :lol:
Felt abit sorry for him recently though (esp since I won the carling cup! :cheer: :cheer: ) but they seem to be doing better now, should be clear of renegation. So I really want to win tomorrow. Come on you yids!

Are you actaully going to the game tomorrow? My brother is a HUGE Liverpool fan.

Today Jed & Isaac went to the Volksworld show so I had a lovely kip and a relax. Tonight I am going to put Isaac to bed then eat my own body weight in takeaway curry and have a little booze whilst watching Most Haunted. Tomorrow I might drive my Beetle to the show and have a look around for some Beetle bling!

I want to go to Monkey World!!!!!!!

we went to old leigh, and it was cold. Still sat on the sea wall with a cuppa and a pot of prawns. i could sit for hours down there and people watch. Meant alice could have a run around for a bit as well :)

then we went to a new charity shop near us (its HUGE), and ended up getting a new toy box for alice, and a toy box/ bench. Im planning to pad the lid and stencil her name on the front. both brand new - the shop gets the odd few end of line flat pack furniture (as well as 2nd hand stuff).

i don't think we will go out tomorrow, doesn't look like the weather is going to be nice.

lou, have you watched the most haunted over the last few nights? that brian bloke annoys me!!

Today we went shopping for me a new outfit for tomorrow :cry: I didn't get anything cos I look disgusting :puke:

Tomorrow we have a christening to go to, triplets :cheer: do you realise how hard it is to get something for triplets and the cost :roll:

Gingercubes said:
Image064.jpg
aww! how cute is that!!

sweetcheeks24 said:
I didn't get anything cos I look disgusting

no you don't you silly mare!!!

You haven't seen me naked :lol:

Gingercubes I love those flowers, I could ever do anything like that :clap:

Misslarue said:
lfc_sarah said:
Today
I was working from 6am this morning...
Got in, had a shower.. went on here for a bit...
Just been to Tesco with my OH, got some shopping...
Now making food...
Spending a night in with Lee tonight

Sunday
Its the Derby.... Liverpool v Everton!
So will be attending that! Most definately!!
Then... i dont know... :cheer: :cheer:

Aw Happybunny, enjoy your baby shower! :)
And HideiLu, if ther weather is nice what a lovely place to go!

Misslarue, a bit of banter between you and your OH eh!!

ALWAYS!! We love a good bit of banter! :lol:
Felt abit sorry for him recently though (esp since I won the carling cup! :cheer: :cheer: ) but they seem to be doing better now, should be clear of renegation. So I really want to win tomorrow. Come on you yids!

Are you actaully going to the game tomorrow? My brother is a HUGE Liverpool fan.

:rotfl:
Awwww bet he was gutted when Liverpool beat them 3-0 aswel!

Yeah, go to nearly every home game, leaving in half an hour! Cant wait!!! Love derbys

:D :D

looks like your has kicked off already....!!...

Sam&Alice said:
lou, have you watched the most haunted over the last few nights? that brian bloke annoys me!!

Yes I hate him :twisted:

gingercubes you changed your username? :think:

Hahaha yehhhh I kept reading my own Name as Gingerpubes haha!

Mooooonnnkkkeeeysss!!!!!

Image072.jpg

Image084.jpg

Image076.jpg

We've been to the park today and but Lola feel asleep when we got there :)

yey!!! monkeys!

me and OH have mugs in our cupboard from monkey world!! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back