So what do i do?

Lilelephant

Reaction score
So been 9 days now since mc, and i wouldnt say I am bleeding anymore just have brown discharge....old blood. So does that mean i have officially stopped bleeding and may OV soon....i feel a bit selfconcious bding incase the brown stuff makes a mess (tmi) but i am desperate not to miss the first ov after mc. So do I 1) not worry about the brown stuff and BD and 2) start opks just incase surge is gonna come soon?

argh! SO DO NOT WANT TO MISS IT!

cant give you much advice about the brown stuff but maybe start the opk's then you can keep track hun!! xx

i would say to start the opks hon and see how you go xx

yeah, will do one this afternoon and take it from there! i would love to get bfp straight away

so would i but it would be a practical nightmare!! wedding is in 37 weeks...lol

so we're going to wait a couple of periods and then try...xx

awww it will be easier to predict ov in a few cycles time too hun! :D it is just a guessing game at the moment! OH just text he said we should BD later...he doesnt worry about the discharge cos as he said "you clotted stuff all over the bed last week" cheers

right gonna clean up cos gonna cook a really nice tea tonight! and still wondering wether to dye the barnet blonde!

I would do the OPK's hun then if you do get a positive but are still slightly spotting you could *ahem* clean up just before to avoid any unwanted mess!!

Ohhh and I say go blonde .... be impulsive if you decide you dont like it after you can always dye it back again!!!

But then I did once dye my hair pink by accident ... maybe I am not the best person to ask lol

MrsMc, I read online today that if you get a BFP in the first month after MC then the chances of another MC are greatly increased as your womb isnt back to full strength. Dont want to worry you, but just to say that if you didnt get it this time then it might be a good thing to wait for the next Ov cycle xxx

Ooh go blonde!

I dyed my hair 'Copper' with a wash-in-wash-out once and it was pink for 3 months!

Lol starfish pink..? Girly ha ha
Yeah I read that too but I am likely to mc anyway so I am up for taking the chance x

Aw hun, don't say that! I'm sure you will have better luck this time. Its been a bad run for you, do you have any idea what has been causing them? xx

I got really paranoid after mine about what i might have done wrong - was my bath water too hot? did i eat too many pickled onions? That kind of thing.... I guess I'll never know

Most of the time it is just bad luck a big of code missing etc and nothing we do would cause it. 1 in 4 is a high number

i am going through exactly the same thing now star fish...thinking back over the 10 weeks as to what i did or didnt do.....did i have my curry too hot...should i have done that at work that day...loads of things...

but its nothing we have done wrong...it's a chromosone defect.....the 2 pieces of information just didnt fit together properly....but they will do, next time....

the nurse told me 95% of miscarriages are just because the genetics werent right at that particular pregnancy.......xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back