So... what did we all get?

Rowesb

Reaction score
I got some yummy warm boots, a DS lite (I think in the hope of unhooking me from the internet :lol:) a lovely soft wrapy jumper, vouchers, bath stuff and choccies, a piccy holder and wind chime, socks and a jumper, and I cannot think of anything else :):)

Hope u have all had a fab day :hug:

Aww lovely pressies! I had an exercise bike, some family tree software, a Rick Stein book, a lovely scarf and gloves, some expensive soap (soap addicted), some The White Room handwash and moisturiser and the How to Grow your Own Drugs book! :) :) also had a lovely lunch cooked by SIL, highlight of the day was Rosie opening her presents this morning and the best Christmas present has been being pregnant xxx

I got pajamas, slippers, thorntons chocs, these nice german biscuits i like with spices in, more chocolates lol hubby cooked dinner so that was nice and i asked my mum for sofa cushions but will be seeing her tomorow cant wait to see her been ages!!! Loved the kids opening their pressies sooooo cute!!! x x x

i got

from colin i got stocking fillers:
4 gift sets
michael mcintyre on dvd
(bear in mind our limit was £25)

from MIL and FIL:
a weekend in Amsterdam

from BIL and SIL:
a pandora bracelet and a charm (was slightly annoyed as we said buy silly presents..we got them a book lol)

from OHs uncle:
a tea towel holder shaped like a cats arse... classy i know PMSL!

from OHs other uncle:
bottle of wine

from both SILs (aged 7 and 12):
hot water bottle and hot choccy gift sets

from my mum:
a seriously funky handmade bag.. i LOVE it!!!!

from my sisters:
harry potter dvd set 1-6 and the dark knight on dvd

from my dad and brigitte
a spagetti measure and a pink diary to keep track of my weightloss 2010

plus we got money which we're taking into town 2moro to spend :)

lots and lots i only got presies from oh and mum this year MIL got 6 grnadkids so she is tight for money lol!! My nan gave me money bless her! Me and OH had a £20 limit on each other but i think he went over :cloud9: i didnt :rotfl: but felt bad as he only got one present a bluetooth head set thing to use with his playstationbut its what he chose :)

CDs - Janet Jackson, Ministry of Sound, Dizzee Rascal, which are all on my 'new' iPod.....Emily gave me her old one since my sister just got her a new fancy one. :lol: Jammies, dressing gown and the stock favs of smellies, Choc Orange and the mother of all boxes of After Eights :D

I was really lucky this year.. Well pleased with all of my things

Mummy + Daddy:
Marian Keyes - The Brightest Star In The Sky
New DVD's.. I have watched all of mine backwards from becoming pregnant :lol:
FCUK overnight back and FCUK toiletries (going to bring this into hosp)
X-Factor ticket :yay: :yay: :yay:
PJ's, Slippers, Cosy socks.. Big pants :lol: for the big day
And are buying me a new bed in time for bub coming:yay: hoping to get a nice faux leather chocolate double!

SIL:
Gorgeous set from boots, the biggest loofa I have seen in my life :rofl: along with a candle and body lotion etc.. Its lovely

Sister:
Loofa
Gorgeous Nivea set for hosp
Fluffy socks (hosp)
PJ's (hosp)
And another bloody pack of Bridget Jones knickers :lol: I am under strict instructions to put everything in my bag

Brothers:
Money in card (bought some Clinique foundation yesterday so I say this was from him lol)
New Look voucher for when I'm skinny :yay:

MIL:
St Tropez set.. Love it but going to keep it until 2010

OH:
Biggest card I have seen in my life and money

Really got so much and still have to get some more :oops: I am so grateful this year everyone has been so so kind

i got a gooooorgeous necklace off my mum, dad and sister! my fave one that OH got me for my birthday last year went walkies when i moved out, so they got me a new one :D apparently they were walking round the shops for hours trying to find the same one! a velour tracksuit off my mum and dad aswell, so i've got somethin comfy for when katie's in hosp!

perfume off my little sister

necklace stand off the girls

jewellery box of my grandad

economy gastronomy book off the dog :lol:

loads of little bits off santa in my stocking - dry shampoo and suchlike!!

the best thingtho was watching katie getting super excited over her toys!! really made my day that did!!

i got soooo many baby clothes for bubba from my auny
baby booties and mittens
pack of 7 baby grows
a new born starter set
loads of bibs
a little hat
and a cardigan

i also got a 22" HD LED telly haha
a reallly cute grey jumper with an anchor on it
a vanity case and make-up brush set
some really smelly bath salts
and some hmv and debenhams vouchers :D
good xmas this year ahaha!

Last edited:
baby grow from my Mum which made me cry....blasted hormones!

and the best Christmas present has been being pregnant xxx

I was waiting til today to say that one :) was convinced that something was going to happen yesterday, still am today... :wall2:

Me and OH had a £20 limit on each other but i think he went over :cloud9: i didnt :rotfl: but felt bad as he only got one present a bluetooth head set thing to use with his playstationbut its what he chose :)

We had a limit to that I stuck to but DH obviously didn't :shock:

Sounds as though everyone had a really lovely day :)

Well,didn't you all do well? I am most chuffed with all mine from OH but it appears OH has been given the gift of food poisoning... :cry: We ate EXACTLY the same foods all day, and I'm fine as they come. He's been sick and on the toilet since 5am and he is NEVER ever EVER ill. Ever. Looks like I gave him salmonella for Christmas...stupid duck egg for breakfast is the only thing we didn't share . I feel terrible but not really my fault, I suppose...

Oh well :rofl: means I have to do the poop scoop so he can laugh at me whilst I do that...
Inlaws arriving today so will have to log off - a) they canNOT see this site on my favourites and b) I have to cook and retidy (it will never be tidy enough for the FIL....although he wouldn't know one end of a duster from another...)

Toffeepop, sounds like you've got a tough day ahead!! Maybe your oh has the winter D&V virus?

I think the best present I gave this year was telling my dad I was pregnant, he was over the moon (I had already told my mum!).
And the best present received, well my mum is an amazing baker and she put together a recipe book of all the family recipes passed from the bero books and my granny, and great granny, priceless!! :)

I got 2 perfume sets, 3 scarves, a handbag,from oh and the kids a touche eclat and my moisturiser (from son :lol: that I chose :yay: ) a lovely lambswool jumper and matching long cardy from my mum, money from brother. Their is more but can't think what. Oh got lovely things from Wobbles and from my bnb ss too :D :kiss:

i was very lucky this year...

got ghost perfume, CD, choccies(from sis)
paris hilton perfume (from best mate)
issey miyake (from in laws)
make-up, pink house fone, alarm clock(from OH)
dressing gown, socks, pants, smelies, make-up brushes, hair brushes, heated babyliss rollers, pj's, sewing kit(haha) new boots, charm bracelet with a xmas charm. (from parents)
DVD (from brother)

i cant remember what else i got, but very pleased with everything.

my LO was over the moon with everything he got, the look on his face was priceless xx

loving the recipe book megs.... :yay:

Sorry to hear about OH Toffee, hope the in laws visit goes ok :)

Ive had things like candles, gift vouchers, back massage thing for the bath, bathroom smellies, chocolates ...

Off the girls I got a watch :dance:

& from the OH I got a hotpoint dishwasher (yes thats what I wanted) just have to wait for it to come :dance: WOOT

woooooo i want a new dish waher lol im in more need of a washing machine tho all the lining is starting to go but still trying to squeese anothewr 6 months out of it haha!!!! :rotfl:

Sounds like everyone did very well - I have to say I'm most pleased with my lovely presents and have money from the outlaws to spend on things that we want (currently on Amazon looking up blu rays and things for "my half" of the cash...heheheheh)

OH is much better - outlaws are due to leave today in about an hour (they're currently out and about so we'll see if they actually move and GO!) and have been spectacularly typical.

I got some lovely Hugo Boss Red perfume, a Fat Face hoodie , Hotel Chocolat choccies, a protective cover for my phone *(I am forever dropping mobiles) and lots of other lovely things from the OH. He did really well -oh yeah, even got me my lovely red and black jammies for Xmas Eve :D Love him so I do.

He's much better - thanks all who said - and turns out that it could have been the D&V bug as we ate exactly the same things....poor man. At least he hasn't seemed to pass it on to anyone *yet*

Hope you're all enjoying the post-Christmas lull and looking forward to the New Year. I can't wait!!!! :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back