So uncomfortable! 38+ weeks!

CarlyD

Reaction score
Seriously!! I'm guessing this is the pain people with SPD are feeling... My whole pelvic region
and inside my upper thighs are killing. Can't stand up straight or walk, feel like I'm splitting in half! :(

Just wish him being engaged could give me some indication of his arrival date! People have just started with the daily "had him yet?" interest, including my husband as soon as he wakes up lol lol. Does it look like I've had him dear??

What's worth trying? Been bouncing on the ball, walking when I can, jumping up and down, laying down, standing up, would love to DTD but unfortunately my condition has finally affected husbands attraction to me it seems! Annoying :(

xxx

Know what you mean about the pain my thighs, legs and pubic bone are aching, the more I sit down the worse it is, have to get up and walk for a bit, worst is in bed and night and when get up in the morning, this part of tri3 sucks! Just have to hang in there I guess!x

I know exactly how you feel. I tried sleeping with a pillow between my legs last night and ended up getting tied in knots with that and the duvet and had a mild panic attack cos I couldn't get free lol. I feel like I've been kicked up the arse even on good days. Warm baths do help for a little while but apart from that I can't suggest anything that I've found works.

Hope it eases soon xxxxxxxxx

thats exactly how i felt from 28 weeks, then on sunday baby moved or dropped further and now its not half as bad, just a bit uncomfy. ive termed it the 'badly inserted tampon' feeling lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back