So this is defo a positive yeah? what now? when to dtd?

princessp

Reaction score
So, this is definitely a positive Ovulation test yeah? I had sex a couple of hours before I took this test. When should I do it next, every day for next few days? more than once a day?

What should be my plan of action ?

Attachments

• ov test.jpg
    ov test.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 32
Definitely positive! And have sex as much as possible for the next three days (or at the very least once per day)

Definitely positive! And have sex as much as possible for the next three days (or at the very least once per day)

thank you. so at least once a day tomorrow, then next day and the day after that?

when I get a positive, when is my likely day of ovulation? just trying to work out when my actual ovulation day is so I know when to expect my period. I've only had 2 periods since having my baby 18months ago so hard to know.

Google the sperm meets egg plan. I found it helped me a lot in trying to work out when to do the deed

thank you. so at least once a day tomorrow, then next day and the day after that?

when I get a positive, when is my likely day of ovulation? just trying to work out when my actual ovulation day is so I know when to expect my period. I've only had 2 periods since having my baby 18months ago so hard to know.

Ovulation usually happens 12-36 hours after you get your positive opk, so get BDing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back