+ Opk, but is the exact right time to bed?

Gizzy Kelly

Reaction score
Morning ladies

Just to clarify in case I have been doing this wrong. I did 2 opks the last 2 days and they showed a second pink line but not as strong as the test line. This morning I did it again and it was def positive. So... When is the best time to dtd? We dtd last night, so do I leave it today and dtd tomorrow? Or should we just dtd every day until it is negative?

I am wondering whether I am wasting ovulation as I get positive opks but we are not doing it at the right time?

Any ideas?

Gizzy xxxx

I got a positive on a Friday but didnt boink till the Saturday so you could get away with skipping tonight although I would suggest that if you do then make sure you boink tomorrow morning not in the evening just in case xxx

Ohhhh but should add that we did boink on the Thursday as well .... either way you should still be fine as you done it last night xxx

Thanks! I slept with it all last night as well! Sorry tmi. Not sure whether that makes a difference? Will make sure we dtd every single day now. Fx xxxxx

Hi gizzy! What I try to do is that any day there is a visible second line (so maybe quarter positive) have sex.keep doing this untill well after the test goes negative cause sometimes I can ov 2 days after the last +

I always try and keep it in for as long as possible as well, its why I favor night times to boink rather then during the day.

Hi giz, I would just dtd as much as you can over the next few days. The doc at the hospital said to us that there's no evidence to suggest that sperm weakens the more you do it. So get at it :wink: good luck! Xxx

Yeah as Kay Kay says only if your dude has lower sperm count do you need to do it every other day! :)

Good Luck Gizzy!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back