So sorry I'm having to leave

Like everyone else, I'm so sorry to hear this hun. Thoughts and prayers with you at this time. Hopefully see you soon here again. God bless x

So sorry for your loss hun, you have done nothing wrong, not failed and you will get your sibling , hang in there , look after yourself and once your out of this tertible limbo period theni eish you all the best for ttc when your ready xx

I can't imagine what your going through but just wanted to say how brave I think u are. you have not failed at all and I'm sure you will soon be back to tri 1 again very soon. The main thing is to never give up hope. My thoughts are with u xx

aww that sucks, so so sorry Vik, were all here for you if you need anything, even just a rant :)

So sorry to hear this. I too have been unfortunate enough to be where you are and i really feel for you. You must believe though that it will happen for you. As you say, down but not out! Be kind to yourself, hope to see you back here again soon xx

Oh Vikki I'm so sorry lovely *hugs*

Don't ever give up hun x

Sorry to hear this :( good luck though and see you here very soon...special baby dust to you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back