So sorry I'm having to leave

VikkkiR

Reaction score
I miscarried this morning. I've been bleeding since yesterday lunch time. Bleeding got redder and redder, clots started this morning after 3 hours sleep and lots of praying. I did manage to catch what I thought was my embryo into a glass jug. Without going into detail this has been a harrowing experience more so than the last mc.
For all the ladies who have preceded this path I truly salute you, for those who have superseded me I honour you and for those who have live healthy babies who know nothing of this path , I admire you. I love and celebrate you all. God keep you and your children. I have been distraught today, inconsolable, battered, bleeding and hoping against hope that the life I so so wanted would fight to survive. I don't know how the ladies on here have the courage to continue after so many heartbreaks along their path. Life is so precious and I am humbled and thankful for all your collective strength. I am down but not out. I dont know if I will ever give my amazing, precious DD a sibling but I live in love and hope. May all the 1st Tri ladies succeed where I failed and go on to have fantastically giggly and gurgling happy, smiley and healthy babies for as long as you care to reproduce. I wish you all nothing less than your greatest dreams xxxxxx

Last edited:
I am so so sorry to hear this. My heart goes out to you. I hope you get your sticky been soon xxxxxx

Bless you

But YOU HAVE NOT FAILED- I myself have mc so I know how your feeling- I hope you find the strength and courage to try again. This is not the end and we are all here in tri 1 to support you as best we can- now is a time to stick around and let those who have lots of similar experiences help you through this

Thinking of you and your family at this tragic time xxx

Such heartache for Tri 1 yet again.

Really sorry your having to go through this too.

Thinking of you huni and sending huge hugs xx

I'm so sorry for your loss. Please don't give up I'm 14 weeks after 2 miscarriages myself. And you have not failed at all xxx

Last edited:
Ever so sorry to hear this, your words have brought a tear to my eye, life is precious and it just goes to show how hard tri1 can be. I hope to see you back here soon and go on to have a healthy 9 months, hugs to you and your oh

Xx

Im so sorry to read this hun, its a sad day indeed for tri 1.

Michelle. x

:( you haven't failed. I know you feel like you have but you haven't. The next time will hopefully be different and your bean will stick.

There's been so many of these this week. It's a sad week indeed :(

I'm sure you'll be here again in time.

Awww so sorry this has happened to you again good luck for the future. Xx

I am so so sorry sweetheart. We will see you back here again soon, I just know it

Xxx

Gutted for you! I can appreciate how you are feeling and wish you all the success in the world for the future. Hope u are back hEre soon x

What lovely words I myself have had two mc I no how you feel I'm the same I'm down but not out. Take care of yourself sending you lots of love xxxxx

I'm so so sorry, take care of yourself. You're getting closer to the sticky bean. Love and hugs, Lozza x

Such sad news, but lovely words. You are strong. You will be back.

Xxx

I am so sorry hon, you have not failed in any way. I have now lost 7 babies and still wish to keep trying and I will and so should you when you are ready x

so sorry to hear this hun try to stay strong you have not failed in any way xxxx

So sorry, sweetheart. Keeping you and your family in my thoughts xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back