I'm bleeding UPDATE :-(

Georgina

Reaction score
Hi girls

Thought I'd update... Yesterday I was bleeding all day and about 4am the cramps and clot bleeding started, we went hospital this morning and they couldn't find anything. My bean was away completely... Were absolutely devastated but what's meant to be will be.

I would just like to thank u all for Ur support and wish you all health for your pregnancies.
Hopefully one day soon I will be back on this. I will not give up trying, it was my very first pg I am young healthy and i guess it was just one of those things in life.

I will pick myself up dust myself on and soldier on.

Thank u girls xxx

Hello hun, I'm so sorry to hear your news. Just keep strong. Same thing happened to me in april 10 and now I'm preg with my ickle boy so I wouldn't have him if the mc didn't happen in april so gotta think things happen for a reason xx

oh hun....so so sorry. know exactly how you are feeling....pm me if you need me ...

it does feel easier and it is just natures way....next time you will be absolutely fine...

xxxxx

Really sorry to hear this hun. Big hugs to you xx

So sorry to hear that, thinking of you x

so sorry hun :( I wish you to be strong and get through this. Big hugs xxx

I am so sorry to hear your sad news hun.......wishing you all the luck in the world with your next pregnancy xxx

Sorry to hear your news. Thinking of you xxx

I'm so sorry to hear this hun hope you're okay x x

I admire your strength, you appear to be a very strong woman! I wish all the best of luck and prosperity to you and your partner in your future!

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back