So shocked and upset

My mum said she lost most of her weight during birth. She said she put on 9 pounds or something and ended up loosing 19?

Aww... I have been weighing myself everyday, because i Just have to know what I weigh. It depresses me each time, but when I talked with the midwife she said it is totally normal and that for slim women it is quite normal to put on more. She assured me it will come off much mre easily than I think after the birth. Often if you are slim to start with you have to put on a bit more weight to nourish the baby as it grows, but it will cone off when you get back into your pre pregnancy regime. *hugs*

Apparently with the average sized baby you put on 28lbs of placenta / water / extra blood / boobs / baby etc.

My friend went up to a JJ with her 2nd munchkin and we weighed them lol.....after he was born she lost nearly a stone just from her boobs xxxxxxx

I weighed myself when LO was 3 weeks - i've put on 2 stone during pregnancy which I think is pretty good. I've eaten absolutely loads - but i've done a hell of alot of exercise thro my pregnancy.

:)

Aw Hun ul lose that weight in no time! Not long to go now keep Smiling! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back