Bit Shocked!!

ZoeM1

Reaction score
Hi Everyone
:wave:
I fell flat on my face on the pavement on my way home from work today , and shook myself up a bit!! :shock: :cry: :cry:

I fell directy on my bump and face, and onto my little finger, which almost bent over the other way, from the knuckle!! :cry:

I didnt know whether to be more shocked about the fact that I mght of hurt the baby,or about the fact that my finger might have been broken

A really kind guy took me back to my work place and held my hand all the way cause I was sobbing!! (...and he was really good looking!) He thought I had been mugged!

I listened to my baby with my doppler and it's ok - It's also moving around alot as usual, so I'm glad about that. I called the maternity ward, and they said that if I get any pain, or a show, or any bleeding, I should go and see them. They were really great and said that if I was at all worried, I could go and get checked over anyway....however, I think we're alright, and I don't fancy spending hours sitting in hospital waiting.

Has anyone else done this? - I feel a bit of a prat now, and my finger really hurts

Zo

:hug: :hug: poor thing, glad you and baby are ok

Hi

Thanks everyone. Baby ok - can bend my finger a bit more today, but it's going black and it's swollen up!! I think I've escaped braking it!!

.If I had've been single, I'd asked the gorgious guy who scooped me up for his phone number... yummeeee!! :rotfl:

Zo

Glad you and baby are ok. :hug:

I had a fall a few weeks ago. I fell down on my left side and my elbow took most of the fall. My left arm was in agony for about a week and couldn't life a thing.

I was worried about baby too but everything was fine.

It was more embarrassment with me as everyone came over and kept asking me if I was ok and offering to call an ambulance but I just tried to run away.

That was my final warning to take things easy, which I did.

Look after yourself. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back