So sad

Claireybear

Reaction score
Today I have had it confirmed that I miscarried. I am devasted after having 3 scans showing there was a heartbeat and everything was ok. This was my first pregnancy and I feel so confused at why this happened how could everything be ok then not. I suppose it was natures way of telling me something was wrong I just feel so sad for my little bean that had a heartbeat :( xx.

Hi Claireybear, I am so so sorry hun that you have ended up in the section. It is so heartbreaking what you are going through, but I can promise you that there are many wonderful ladies here to talk to who understand exactly what you are going through. Give yourself time and be good to yourself. XXX

So sorry for your loss :-( I seen the hb aswel at 7 weeks but not long after it stopped but I didn't find out til 10 weeks that was my second mc it's so sad and at the time u don't wanna hear it happened for a reason but later on u think there must have been something wrong and it's best it happens sooner rather than later as its usualy chromosomal problems and something very important was missing and when it came to the time that summet was needed and it was not there that's when it goes wrong :-( or blood clotting disorder but the sad fact is that the nhs will not investigate these problems until u have lost 3 babies :-( somes 2 and in my case 4 I've had 3 now but I have children already so I know I can carry babies no problem just at the minute I can't and I have no idea why, I hope that u are ok xxx

So sorry hun I lost my first too xx

:whistle: fapatalking :whistle:

Sending (((hugs))) :hugs:
I too suffered a miscarriage at 7wks on Sunday. I'm so sorry you had to go through this.
For me words cannot explain how I feel. I want it all to be dream.
My partner had the idea to put up a shelf in our bedroom and put some keepsakes on to remind us of our lost angel. We did it last night and it was so relaxing and peaceful if that makes sense. I cried like never before but the relief to let it all out made me feel at peace.
I hope you can find some happiness through this tough time. We are all here to support you.
Take care
Nicola x x x

So sorry xx horrible news to have to bear xx

Hugs for you all xx

Hi hun , so sorry for your loss , Ive had 2 miscarriages and no words can describe how sad and heartbreaking it is but be strong , I believe my babies got their wings and r waiting for me in heaven xx it will take time to get over this but u will and it will make u a stronger person , take it easy ,cry as much as u need and always think to the future . Lots of love xx

:hugs: Really sorry about your baby. Stay strong and take care of yourself xxx

I am about to post the same thing - so know how you feel. I saw the heartbeat on wednesday and today it has gone.

no words make you feel better - thinking of you...

So sorry to hear your news, sending you a big hug

Michelle x

I'm so sorry this happened Hun , I had one at 12 weeks, but baby and hb stopped at 9 plus apparently. It may not feel it now, but it will get easier to manage , take a day at a time X

Thank you all for your lovely messages I know so many people go through this and the forum has helped me a lot over the past few weeks xx

Hi Clarey,

I am also in the same position as you, two scans, all was ok, got to my 12wk scan and I started bleeding in the morning. Baby confirmed to have died at the scan. I'm just so sad, so angry and wondering when our bad luck is actually going to end. I totally understand How you are feeling. I just want to scream! I'm not giving up though, even though exactly the same thing happened to me exactly 5mths before - I ordered ovulation kits tomorrow. This won't beat me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back