So much to remember

Geekachublog

Reaction score
I've been looking at lists online of "Baby essentials" and also nursery ideas.

No one tells you about any of this stuff, there's so much to get/remember... It's quite overwhelming! :(

Honestly forget the online baby lists, they are often full of so much useless things. There are threads on here somewhere and I'm sure the girls on here will help you (sorry i only popped on for a quick mosey)
If you bought everything on the lists it would be like living in mothercare lol.
They don't need much when newborn at all as long as they have clothes, some where to sleep and some feeding stuff if your not bf they will be fine.

I know what u mean hun, last night I was trying to work out how much money in total things are going to be costing us,
We're buying little and often and already have a stack and a mean a stack of nappies and wipes, different sized clothes, washing essentials etc and preordered my pram and only £160 left to pay on it (Doing baby plan with mothercare) however still need to get the car seat all furniture etc. we have also preordered our Moses basket...
Now I'm starting to think...hmmm another 20 weeks isn't long enough! X

I agree with wifeywifey on this one, my sister in law bought everything she thought you needed when my niece was born and after 4 weeks she said she wished she hadn't wasted her money because she didn't need half of it. I will be seeking her advice before I go on a mad shopping spree I think :) xx

Last edited:
I know what u mean hun, last night I was trying to work out how much money in total things are going to be costing us,
We're buying little and often and already have a stack and a mean a stack of nappies and wipes, different sized clothes, washing essentials etc and preordered my pram and only £160 left to pay on it (Doing baby plan with mothercare) however still need to get the car seat all furniture etc. we have also preordered our Moses basket...

how did you set up the baby plan? do you have to go to a store or can it be done online? just googled it and had no idea it existed! that would be so helpful to do for me!! xxx

how did you set up the baby plan? do you have to go to a store or can it be done online? just googled it and had no idea it existed! that would be so helpful to do for me!! xxx

You have to go into store hun and u choose what pram/furniture etc and they put it all on a plan. Mines only my pram and only have £160 to pay so I just pay little and often x

thanks ill definately go check this out! wish is known about it earlier lol sounds like such a helpful way to do it! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back