so expensive

ZMD did you paint the place yourself? I think my mum is gonna help me, I'm useless at painting! My bathroom has this awful lilac paper with Chinese writing on lol.
X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My living room had blue floral paper It was disgusting! i painted Our bedroom on my own, i done Tegans celling (killed my back and couldn't move for two days) my brother finished her room for me and me & my mum done the living room and kitchen and my OH and dad done the landing and hall way! my OH is Crap at painting! i was totally exhausted by the end of it all and wish we had found another place sooner. im waiting to have a shower fitted before painting the bathroom xx

thanks all. i need to paint but only cream in each room which it already is.(not allowed to decorate) but want it all fresh for bubba.

to be honest i want different bits from different shops so might be better just asking for money although feel rude ay least i can get what i want then. xxx

god i sound spoilt.

ve never bought nursery items ive always just got normal draws and wardrobe and since my ds has been born he is 3 this april all his clothes have just gone in a big chest of draws :) moses baskets can be picked up really cheap now too babies r us are cheap or try ebay and look for 1 that is in your area
bedding if you want new again babies r us are cheap or ebay it it will be much cheaper and alot are like new
a bouncer chair is all you need i had a swinging chair on my dd and it killed us on batteries so gave it away, do you have freecycle in your area sometime baby stuff is on there for free :)

i do. i will have a look on there aswell. xx

I agree with midnight on the bouncer chair. Ours would vibrate and used 4 big huge batteries, it just ran out and was never replaced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back