So mad!!!!!

amyknight88

Reaction score
basically, troy and his mates had a bet going to see how quickly it would be before he slept with me. he meant nothing hes said over the last few days i mean nothing!! it was all bullshit. i should have listened to everyone.

now im stuck carrying his baby that i wish i wasnt carrying at this moment in time i know that sounds awful and im sorry but i really dont think i can do this alone.. i thought troy had changed. i cant tell my family because i just cant mum will screw if she knows i slept with him again after everything :(

i know ive posted in relationships just wanted to let you guys know:(

Aww hun :eek:(
Its hard to see the obvious sometimes when you have feelings for them. This Troy sounds immature and untrustworthy.
N ow he's screwed up, you just got to focus on you and your kids - don't waste any time or energy on this bloke who doesn't respect you or appreciate what you really do for his little boy.

Hugs

Izzyx

awww babes!! i am so sorry wot a scum bag!! ill set B on him lol he getting very visious lol!!
if u ever need to tlk hun im here for u, he is the one missing out on you and his two children!!

tlk to u soon babes

Hi hun

i was wondering what the cry face meant on your msn.
What a jerk and you know what nomatter what people told you you still care for him and every one makes mistakes hes the scum not you.
I really feel bad for you hun, and i know you will be a great mom to your new babes as you are with carey as i tell Sarah all the time its their lose not the children.
I hope your okay if you wanna chat im here.
xxxxxxxxxxx Katrina

aww hun! (((hugs)))
its him thats losing out not your little ones.
luv b x

awww hun im really sorry, i really thought he had changed and grown up a bit, it wasnt just u that was fooled. dont worry though, you're a fantastic mummy and you will cope :D
hopefully will spk 2 u soon... soz i aint been on msn in a few days, internet completley messed up :evil:
hope you're feeling better hun
love 2 u all xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back