so mad

tracey 2

Reaction score
sorry girls need a huge rant tonight just about blokes in general,

we had a huge argument earlier and its really shaken me up and had to be honest upset me in a way, i wont go into all details but iv told him some home truths about how im feeling about everything and you know being honest and he has turned it around to me ruining his life god knows why i havent done anything, maybe could have explained things little better i mean my hormones been over the place so maybe everything has been my fault,

im just so stressed at the moment im taking it out on him but he is now taking it all out on me and its been going on for weeks couldnt really tell anyone just kept it to myself hoping we would work things out but its getting worse the arguments and its causing me stress and i really do need that, i love him to peices and id do anything for him but he just feel like he is moving further away from me everyday maybe thats just how im seeing it but he wont talk to me maybe bacause im a moody snappy cow which dont blame him.

i just dont know what to do really do i need hima t the moment and i know he needs me but do i make the first move and admit iv been a cow or should i just let him get on with things and talk when he is ready?

appreciate any advice :hug: :hug:

I dont really know what to say. Do you think you are trying to hurt each other to make yourselfs feel better. I know that sounds weird but its a bit like cutting yourself, making pain to feel better.

Have you been to see anyone as a couple. You have gone through one of the worst things a couple can go through.

Im maybe not wording this right but as you say you love him but he is stressing you and you are arguing.

I will shut up now before I witter on. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Tracey just wanted to give you these :hug: :hug: :hug:

What we went through was no where near as bad as your sad times but I know when we first got our BFP my hormones were raging and Dave couldnt say or do anything right - I know I was a cow at times but also he struggled with me being negative about the whole thing (I'm married to the eternal optomist!!)

Eventually we had an evening when I just broke down and opened up my heart - told him a few home truths too that perhaps would have been best left unsaid - but at least if we found ourselves arguing again one of us would say "Bloody hormones" and it usually ended up with us laughing......

Hang on in there honey I'm sure it will get better - you are coming upto Chloe's birthday which will be putting pressure on you too - try and remember why you love each other when things are going well and just ride the downs as best as you can would be my advice - you are a strong couple I'm sure you will be fine :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

just a quick note really dont really feel like talking that last night we call things off so its all over now god im devastated but i cant keep going on like this now,

thanks for the advice girls :hug: :hug:

I'm so sorry tracy. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

TBH, pregnancy is stressful at the best of times but to have gone through what you both have gone through, then this pregnancy carries extra stress...

I think you are griping at each other because in doing so you don't have to face this pregnancy...you relationship problems become more important and a better focus of your attention... because if you pay attention to the pregnancy you have to face up to all that pain and suffering that you associate with it. And I am talking both of you.

Maybe it is a good idea to have a break from each other during the pregnancy... not to break up but that both of you need to deal with a great deal of loss and pain and pregnancy will just be a constant reminder. We all know how encompassing pregnancy can become so it is a daily almost hourly reminder.

Keep your chin up Tracy... try and concentrate on other things besides the relationship and the pregnancy (*squig laughs at herself for such a ridiculous comment :rotfl: ) and try and take each day as it comes. :hug: :hug: :hug:

good advice from squiglet... i'm so sorry though honey :( hope you're doing ok, and hope you can work things out :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back