So I've just told the husband!!

babybo

Reaction score
But the line isn't as dark as it was yesterday???
Bit scared now? What if it's a chemical? I'm scared to do another on ase it's even lighter??

Hubs was completely shocked!! Obviously thrilled but as se was both not expecting it this month he's just in shock!! Lol x

I'm sure everything will be fine hun.

Bless your OH, I don't know how mine would react!

XX

He text me this morning (his shifts are 6-2am) when he got to work and asked me to do a test as he just had this feeling so I did another and sent it to him as a video as I recorded it as the results started to develop! He just called back and asked if I was joking!,,, hahaha but then he was just saying over and over how shocked he was!! Bless him. He's since text saying I'm not to do anything haha xx

Babybo I wouldn't worry, ur pee just might not have been as strong this morning. After all u are still early days yet!! Bless ur hubby that is so sweet :) xx

Thanx kanga. Just so scared now that it won't stick or not producing enough hcg? God this is going to be a very long 12weeks!!! Just going to take one day at a time xx

Baby..... This is it for you. I feel it!!! Such a cute way to tell dh!!!! Hehe! I like it! Take one day at a time darling xxx

I'm just so worried! Stupidly I googled it and it comes up with not producing enough HCG and misscaring or eptopic xx

Nooooo don't google!!!!!! Urine is at different strengths at different times of the day. When I do uti tests at work we sometimes send off 2 or 3 different timed samples to get a proper reading.
Everything will be fine, don't keep poas, save your money and treat yourself to some mummy-to-be pampering xxxxxxxxxxxx

Stop testing! Take it from my, I did a clearblue digital and it was 3+ weeks, did another a few days later and it had dropped to 2-3 weeks, got completely freaked out, the girls on hear calmed me down. It's just a difference in the strength of your pee.

Take care hun x

Baby bo, with my son the sticks often got lighter some day and it drove me crazy, however he is nearly 4 now, so turns out they where all positive :)

BTW have been chocked up reading these posts, completely overemotional pregnant woman!

Lol helly - we ate a bunch of panicking hormonal women lol!

Thanx girls. I'll try to relax. Just so hard too. I had to test again to show hubs.
I don't think I left it in the pee ling enough as I did last time so maybe that's why?

Going to do a clearblue digital on sat at that's a day after af would be due then I won't test again!!! X

My ines were always shite in the morning..... so much better in the afternoon! dont know why but thats how it was for me! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I did tests yesterday and today at same time?

It's all con fussing but anyway I'm going to stop stressing. Got an appointment at the docs next Wednesday evening so that's my first milestone! X

My tests were better in the afternoon aswell and some days were lighter than others i think it can be to do with how much dye they use can vary between tests so i wouldnt worry, it took me quite a while before i got the really really strong lines i waanted to see although there was obviously still a line everytime i tested. x

Last edited:
Aww bless his cottons and what a fab way of telling him :)

I have so far taken 6 tests mostly because I am paranoid and often can't believe it's happening.

I imagine that the lines would be lighter at 4 weeks as there isn't as many thingies floating around to make it strong, I could be wrong!

Anyways, you will be absolutely fine and I have fx for a sticky ickle bean for you.

xx

Aw babybo don't panic! As the girls on here will tell u, I have been the worst for panicking all they way through, due to my mc in march. It really does seem like the longest time ever! But the further u get the better u will feel! I lost mine at. 6 and a half weeks last time and I'm now 9 weeks! Just take each week as it comes! I have a very good feeling for you!!! Xxx

Thanx hunny.
I've had mild cramps tue and wed but they seem to of vanished today which makes me think it wasbubba digging down to get comfy!!
I can't help but worry- think it's natural for us all. Since the m/c in July I just can't help it!

I'm just taking it one day at a time like you said. Everyday is a tick! I just look forward to bedtime as it's another day over if that makes sense! Got a busy few weekends coming up so hoping that will make the time go by quicker xx

That is completely understandable.

I have had mini cramps for a couple of weeks and like you I just think bug is settling in for the long haul andmaking growing pains so not too worried, I don't have any blood with it, and besides I mentioned the 6 tests right LMAO!!! :lol::lol:

I was told in the middle of an argument! I had had a really bad day at work and it was amazing! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back