Having a hard time...

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
I felt really low last night whilst watching suppernanny so had to turn over, i have started getting low in the evenings so i just rode it out and went to bed but to top things off I had a dream last night that I had a baby and it was on my lap i was holding it etc. It was very real and now I feel mega low.

I dont know what to do... Im dreading christmas if im not pregnant and winter months waking up feeling low about it...

Oh sweetie - what ever I say cant make you feel any better but I just wanted to send you these :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I know how your feeling hun, we all have our good and bad days dont we!

I dont think these dark nights help either they certainly make me feel down as well,

All i can say to you is that christmas is still 2 months away yet so youve still got plenty of time to make a little bean, but try not to stress yourself out on the way, if you put to much energy into it, your body wont be at its best to conceive, i conceived the same month that i decided i was just gonna take it easy and not worry!

Love and Hugs to Sharne if you need to talk i am here

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi Sharne

Sorry you're feeling low - I know how hard it is, along with the strong desire to be pregnant again.

Try not to put a timeframe on it - I'm exactly the same, saying to myself that I want to pg by such time - but I'm really trying not to think like that anymore as you end up wishing your life away.

I'm sure you will fall pg again quickly, you did last time after all :hug: :hug: :hug:

Try to relax, pamper yourself - you deserve it now more than ever, hope you get back to your positive cheery self again soon - we all have our low moments, you are not alone :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aw sweetheart :hug: . It will happen I'm sure, keep the faith. It's hard and it's a horrible wait but just try and keep that chin up, you're a very brave and strong lady you know although it's ok to have bad days and even bad evenings. The dark nights can really affect your mood too, my OH gets so badly affected by seasonal darkness that we got one of those lightboxes and he sits with it on while he's on the computer. It might be worth a try if it's really becoming a pattern as it really made a difference to him.

+++ :hug:

hun :hug:

i found n still do find nites the worst times. it seemed to me like that oz the time my mind woz least occupied and so had more time to think about wot had happened =[
i found writing everything down helped me a lot but it was harder because my bf was away at the start as well =[
there is no advic u can really give bcoz everyone is dif but email me or pm me netime n we can chat =] i stil find it hard now =[ i shoud be 16 weeks preg

b strong hun n im ere 2 help n provide :hug: =]
xxxxxxxxxxx

sorry you are finding it so hard hun, wish i could do something to help but if you want to talk or anything im just a PM away anytime :hug: :hug:

Thanks everyone for all the lovely replies as usual :hug:

I still feel a little down but im trying to pull myself out of it.

Im going to return to the gym next week and try and lose a bit of weight so i have something else to focus on...
x
x

it takes a lot of time hun and you take as much as you need! i lost my angel a long time ago compared to some of you lot and i still cry myself to sleep sometimes. it does get better as tim goes on though...the hurt for me just becomes a part of every day. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sorry to hear that you are feeling low.

I too dreamt last night that I had a baby and feel really :shock: about it.

Hope you are feeling much better very very soon.

Big :hug: to you sweetie.

Can I offer a bit of advice, keep taking Pregnacare tablets (or something similar) so all the vitamins are absorbed nicely in your system for when you conceive.

Stay positive hun :hug:

kazlin said:
Big :hug: to you sweetie.

Can I offer a bit of advice, keep taking Pregnacare tablets (or something similar) so all the vitamins are absorbed nicely in your system for when you conceive.

Stay positive hun :hug:

thanks for the advice yah i think i might still take..

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back