So happy yet soooo jealous

sunshine_gal

Reaction score
My friend got married 4 weeks ago yesterday and came back from her honeymoon on wed and she's pregnant, her first month of actually trying and she'e gone and done it.. I am happy for her but i find myself wanting to cry about it too as i've now been trying for nealry 7 months.. It just doesn't seem that fair does it... boohoo.... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Im sat at work today really fighting back the tears and then to top it off two pregnant women come in one after another and then one with a tiny little baby.. I think i should have stayed in bed today.. Everyone keeps telling me oh you'll be ok you'll fall soon enough but all i can think of is that its not soon enough for me..
Im so down today and and that's made worse by the fact that i know im due on this week, my back is killing me and my boobs feel so huge, i just wany my period now so i can get it over and done with and start trying again..

Sorry to rant on.....

:hug: :hug:

I know how you feel, 2 of my friends found out they were pg last month and they wern't even trying, ones expecting twins!!!

I can't believe how many PG women there are around either.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Think of it as a good thing - they won't need baby dust anymore - you can have it :D

thbdp.gif

I have a good feeling that you're going to get your BFP very soon babes. :hug: xx

Aww im so sorry and I know the ladies on here all know how you feel. :hug:

Best of luck and have some baby dust to make you feel a bit better
th7ebabydust7e-1.gif

:hug: :hug: :hug:
I am sending lots of hugs sweetie, it has been a difficult week for you! :hug:

I can really sympathise and empathise with you :hug:

Michelle
xxxx

Thanks ladies for all your support, it is nice to know that there are people out there that know how im feeling...
I've noticed tonight that im spotting like i do beofre my period which is strange as i'm 4 days early, i wonder if this is anything to do with the colposcopy i had on thursday and i wonder if it has brought me on sooner than normal, i dont mind cos at least that means i can start trying again sooner than i thought. bring it on is all i can say....

Nie... I hope that you are right babe..x...

Hi Sunshine :D

We were lucky first time, we conceived within two months of trying. Our doctor told us that it was really surprising given my age (I'm 34 now, was 31 at the time) and my OH, who was 38 at the time and is now 40.

We are TTC number two at the mo and this is our fourth month. I am ovulating later in the month than I used to (for baby 1 it was day 10 or 11, now it's day 19) and it has been harder to pinpoint so we have been using OPKs.

I know you're saying - what are you on about you numpty - but I felt really discouraged last month. It seems like they are dragging. However I recently read that it takes the average normal healthy couple about 6 months to conceive. So even though we both feel discouraged we're within a healthy time frame still.

So don't lose heart. I am sure that you will conceive soon. It might take longer, but won't it be all the sweeter? I'm more or less in the same boat as you - only a trimester behind, after all :D

Somewhere in heaven there is an angel with your name in his or her head, just waiting for the moment.

Baby dust to you and your OH.

Sue

sunshine_gal said:
Im sat at work today really fighting back the tears and then to top it off two pregnant women come in one after another and then one with a tiny little baby.. I think i should have stayed in bed today.. Everyone keeps telling me oh you'll be ok you'll fall soon enough but all i can think of is that its not soon enough for me..
Im so down today and and that's made worse by the fact that i know im due on this week, my back is killing me and my boobs feel so huge, i just wany my period now so i can get it over and done with and start trying again..

Sorry to rant on.....

Reading this post it feels like you have jumped in my brain and reading my thoughts.

:hug:

When would an implantation bleed happen? i wiped and noticed pink/brown discharge yesterday 4 days before af is due, im on a 32 day cycle and now nothing... just a bit weird as im never on early and i dont normally spot...

well the dreaded witch has just got me... oh i hate her, i hate her allot :x .... im soooo miserable now, i knew i wouldn't be pregnant but i still held out hope.. well im gonna say it again, there's always next month.........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back