I so......

mum2be?

Reaction score
want a baby

this feeling is driving me crazy, it is too much to ask for? A baby?

my friend had her baby a week ago and i saw him on monday and i think it has knocked me for six.

I see so many people that dont derserve any kids but they have 3/4.

Why, when, is all i can think about at mo.

I am been in here for so long now, i know i had a m/c but i have come to terms with that and just want my BFP

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Huge hugs hun.

Sorry I can't really help, and I feel a shit being pregnant and wanting to give you advice.

Stay strong - you'll get there and then the wait will all be worth it :hug:
(sorry - that's really patronising :( )

Aw babe, I know just what you are going through ......... so infuriating, isn't it? but stay positive, and one day it will happen for you :pray: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I can't add any more other than the fact I really want you to have a baby too

I'm sorry hun. I know its frustrating, I had a break down about two weeks ago. Hang in there and it will happen one day. :hug:

:hug: :hug:

I know the feeling - another bloody student walks in today waving a digi test :wall: :wall: :wall:

now they're all joking how my room is the fertlity room :roll: how little they know

:pray: Hope you get your BFP's real soon!! :pray:
hugs.jpg

StarHugs.gif

i am another old timer. know just how you feel. keeping going, it will happen. xx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I know how your feeling i am desperate for a BFP (Well to be honest at the mo i'd make do with getting my AF, but uiltimately i want my BFP so so so so so bad, i'm surrounded by pregnant family members and its driving my nuts. I empathise completly with how frustrated you must be feeling.

I'd gladly take your next AF for you if i could and hope you get you BFP!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i am going to our friends house tomorrow night, she is pregnant with her 3rd... her eldest only just turned 2!

she only has to think about getting pregnant and it happens!!!!!!

ahhh thansk little miss pink well, my af is due in just over 2 weeks if you want it, i am due to ovualte this weekend.

my friend just had a baby, after a dificult birth had c section and baby was in special care so she not bonded very well.

after the first night home. she let him go to her mums for night then today i find out he going to his dads for night tonight and she only been home a week tommorrow :shock:

if that was me i would not let my baby out my sight,
:shakehead: :shakehead:

I know exactly how you are feeling too.This is our 7th month of ttc and I'm sure that all of my symptoms this month are in my head :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back