so frustrated!!!!!!

Kayelle

Reaction score
Brian had milk spots and gooey eye since birth but still hadn't gone and rash now on back and chest , so yesterday hv said just get doc to check it out, she even took me there. Oh was annoyed saying there is nothing wrong . Doc said eye infected , gave drops and steroids cream for face. Bil who is a peadiatric nurse agreed. Oh still thinks nothing wrong. Hv called to see how it went, is suprised doc given him those things telling me to not rely on it working, asking which doc gave it etc. Omg I wanna cry, ppl are saying all sorts I have no medical training, how am I supposed to know what to do!!! Trying not to get wound up but feels like so much is going wrong atm this is just the straw that broke the camels back :-(

Oh no!! I know what its like having conflicting medical advice- it drove me insane!!!

You do what YOU think is right for YOUR baby! Mummys know best!! Trust your instincts xxxxxxx

Thank you your right, I mean I had so much hassle from everyone yesterday but I knew he needed something, his skin is a little less red and eye seems way better already! The steroids cream is only 0.1% anyway, and I'd never forgive myself if he got older and asked me why his face is scarred and he has lost an eye!!

It's so frustrating when you get conflicting advice. I would agree with myistbaby and do what you feel is best for your LO. X

Alyssa got sticky eyes and we used drops for them, cleared up quite fast then.

Yeah it seems to be much better, even if its just washing the eye its doing something! He isn't bothered by the drops either Lo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back