So Fed up

Lisasarah

Reaction score
Hey

I AM 37 week gone and oh my god the days are getting longer and longer. I am still in work and plan to stay right up to the end but it is getting so hard. I work in an office as the main accounts manager but i just feel so weighed down and tried. I have a little girl who will be three in August and feel that when i get home i have no energy for her. To make things ten times worst is i had her when i was 36weeks 2 days and really though that this time round i would go early aswell. Everyday i wake up and investigate my belly to see if i have dropped or changed in any way.

Another thing i didnt drop as such on my first, she was a breach birth and my water went so this time round i am so confussed as to what to expect.

Thanking you all for reading such a long moany post.
Lisa

hey moan away love! How come you aren't taking m/l earlier? Maybe it would give you some more time with your daughter?

Kee going- it's not long left hun! xx

Keep up the good work sweetie, you must have found it hard in that heat yesterday. I am only 26wks and struggling with the heat ,and time seems to be going so slowly i just can't wait to be a mum! :D

At 37 weeks gone I would really consider going on maternity leave...You could go into labor any day now anyway...Being pregnant is hard enough,why make it worse?...At 37 weeks you should be pampering yourself :D Take the time off and relax and rest before the little one gets here...Lord knows there will be little r and r once he/she gets here!
And spending extra time with your 3 year old before baby arrives might make her feel a little less left out and overwhelmed with a new baby at home...I hope the next 3 weeks goes better for you...
Pansy

Ah Girls

Thanks so very much for your lovely comments. I know you are all right about work its just i really cant see myself sitting at home knowing there could be work done in the office. Hope you are all well and Thank goodness this heat has eased off!!

Thanks Girls

ive felt realy tired over the past few weeks,i just feel like i cant do anything i just want to be sleeping all the time.. so last week i went to the doctors to disguss how i was feeling n he said from my blood test results that i was anemic, so i started taking iron tablets last week n there just starting to make me feel better, im still waking up as tired as i went to sleep but as the day goes on i get more energy, ive now left work and spend most of my time at home, but im so bored lol.

Hi

Thinking about work should be the last thing on your mind right now...Maybe it would be nice to spend some time with your daughter as she's got a lot of adjusting to do. Your daughter and your unborn baby need you more than the accounts department. I could understand if you needed the money or something, but if it's just for the sake of getting work done, then maybe take a look at your priorities.

Good luck, I hope you get some good rest soon! You'll need your energy for when baby arrives.

Take care.

xx

this heat! it's horrible, bring on the rain and the cold!
i am so glad to be off work, i'm 33 and a half weeks and i'm really taking advantage of my last few weeks alone!
although the heat is terrible, it's still lovely just to potter about and do stuff that is just not going to be possible soon.
i can't imagine being able to work much further than this.
and i cannot wait to go swimming tommorow, to feel weightless!
hope everyone is well xxxx

I know how you all feel with the heat, its horrible. And LisaSarah, I know how you feel about work, it boggs you down and makes you so tired. If I had a choice I would be home everyday all day, but the US Navy just does not work like that. I do get half days I work from 6:30am to 12:00pm when the normal work day is 6:30am to 4:00pm so I am lucky in that aspect. I just hope my water doesn't break at work, that would be embarrassing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back