fed up! =(

xnicolaxcx

Reaction score
im so fed up iv just been to see my midwife and she said my hospital wont induce me until 14 days at the earliest. im in so much pain i have constant back ache, my foofoo hurts me... i feel like im carrying a bowling ball not a baby!
i cant get up once im down i kind of have to roll off the settee and bed.
iv been offered a membrane sweep this saturday so hopefully that might get things moving.
iv lost my mucus plug a few days ago now and also thought i was in labour twice cus i was having bad pains every 15 mins apart but then they stopped afta about 4 hours. hes just teasing me...i think iv made his little home 2 comfy.....or hes seen the weather!
i just feel like hes neva eva gunna come out of me!
has any1 got any ideas on how to get things started?
please tell me im not the only one who feels like this cus i feel like such a whinger!

xnicolaxcx said:
im so fed up iv just been to see my midwife and she said my hospital wont induce me until 14 days at the earliest. im in so much pain i have constant back ache, my foofoo hurts me... i feel like im carrying a bowling ball not a baby!
iv been offered a membrane sweep this saturday so hopefully that might get things moving.
iv lost my mucus plug a few days ago now and also thought i was in labour twice cus i was having bad pains every 15 mins apart but then they stopped afta about 4 hours. hes just teasing me...i think iv made his little home 2 comfy.....or hes seen the weather!
please tell me im not the only one who feels like this cus i feel like such a whinger!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: I was the same with Tia... I went in on the Thursday in tears to the midwife begging her to induce me... for all the reasons you've stated above.. I was in terrible pain... and yer... it was a bowling ball I was carrying not a baby... :roll:

I just hope this one pops before I go over due because it was horrible the first time round... :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Just wanted to send you :hug:

If it's any consolation (which it wont be) my mum was a month over due with me, this was 30 years ago though! She was advised to drink castor oil which did the trick...on saying that she had an x-ray and was also given valium with me inside..it's a wonder I am normal!

X

xnicolaxcx said:

oh my word you sound just like i feel :( i had my sweep las fri and was 2cm dialated been having pains on and off i think i have the biggest mucas plug known to man cos i have been losing it off and on for over a week :shock: i have had about 4 potential starts to labour only to come to nothing my hubby is going through hell with me cos i am so bad tempered, i have tried everything to get started all i got was the runs from to much madras with a pinepple desert (4 times over this last week lol) hope it happens soon for you :D

well im going to morrisons tonight and im going to buy everything iv heard of that can start labour off....(except castor oil im 2 squeemish!) it probely wont work but it cant do any harm giving it a try! im going to speed walk round the isles!

We don't get induced here until 10 -14 days past either. :( I have an appointment on the 11th which will make me 40 + 6 so fingers crossed if I beg enough, they might give me a sweep to start with. :pray:

My MW says that the best thing you can do to start labour or help it progress is to use Clary Sage essent. oil basically sniff it on a tissue or put it in a burner.
I don't know this from experience but she swears by it. Good luck :hug:

ewwww clary sage oil stinks :(

we found diy sweeps by OH was the best. i had stop start labour but this helped :rotfl:

Clary sage will only work if your body is ready to go in to labour anyway. I tried it with my last one. Along with pineapple, bath, hot curry, glass red wine, homeopathy. not all at the same time tho :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back