So fed up!!

denise33

Reaction score
Well i told my fiancé when he finally got out of bed at 12 that i done another test, and he just banged on that we will try again, i know i was only Weeks but i just wanted a wee bit of support, then he went to work, (he self employed) for half an hour at least and just text me to say he at his at his Gran's he will be home for his tea, that i am expecting to cook and have ready, after the day i have had.

So i was left telling a couple of our friends and my children that i ain't pregnant no more it totally sucks and so :x unfair.

I know he is hurting too but i just cant help being annoyed at him at least he has family support from his parents and Gran, i don't i lost both of my parent within 2 years of each other.

Sorry for the rant i prob sound like a selfish cow. :(

Awww you poor thing, people deal with things in different ways I guess?? Maybe he finds it too hard to talk to you about it because you are both filled with emotion.
Take care, you always have us ladies to talk to xxxx

You sound anything but selfish! This is a time where you need alot of comfort and support x it's not fair of him to leave it up to you to give the news out, you should be putting your feet up, recovering after your ordeal x I hope you two can grieve together and support each other through this x yes it might of only been weeks but to you it was a baby or at least the possibility of a baby and most mothers feel the connection and love the minute they find out x x big hugs babe x x

Sorry your having a rough time of it Denise, I guess he perhaps doesn't feel it in the same way as you as it wasn't physically happening to him, although he will still grieve too but in a very different way.

I would run myself a lovely hot bubble bath and pamper myself, and just do what is needed for the kids, and then have an early night, read a book and lots of sleep to help you tomorow.

Let him worry about what he is eating when he rolls in, then maybee he might realise you've have a tough day. Look after yourself , hope tomorow is better X

it will affect him in a different way it has with my OH too he carried on at work where i am now in bed with a dvd and under the duvet. he will be there to hug you and look after you later its just a shock and he dosen't know what to do for the best or for you. if i was you just tell people in your own time and yes it is bad of him to expect you to tell everyone. sorry about your loss.

I know he is having a rough time of it as well, i suppose i was selfish yesterday when i ranted on about him, i was just so mad at my self for losing the baby, and then going round having to tell people.

I didn't even cry in front of him, i just waited till he went away in the afternoon, i did say to him that every thing was fine, i know i should have not said that, so i guess it was my own fault that i didn't say at the start that it is taring me apart and i have no one to turn to.

I am totally sorry for the rant about him yesterday especially since i am not the only one going through this.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back