So down

*Star*

Reaction score
I really thought it was happening last night. I had maybe only an hour or two sleep altogether. Was walking round the house and timing contractions and everything. Had lots of pressure down there.

Ended up being able to take a nap early on this morning, as the birds were waking up. When the alarm went off at 7 to get Benjamin ready for school, that was that. They had stopped.

I've had loads of gunk still this morning and baby is moving around. No contractions though.

I'm at home with Oliver all day and we were supposed to have an inspection on the house this afternoon.

I was so tired, Oliver was naughty and the house was a mess. I ended up putting him in his play pen while i tried to tidy up where he just screamed and screamed because iwasn't in the room with him.

in the end i just couldn't face it anymore and put him in his cot upstairs with milk and went and cried on the bed. :(

oh is at work and cant come home, but he managed to rearrange the inspection for friday instead (someone rang up and complained that we hadn't cut the grass so we had to have an immediate inspection - how daft when we haven't had more than 2 days in a row without rain?)

So i dont have to run around madly trying to tidy up.

it *sounds* like oliver may be drifting off to sleep. i hope he does, cause then i can maybe catch a couple of hours myself before i have to pick benjamin and my brother up from school at 3.

i just feel really depressed. i guess it must be the let down from thinking things were on the off last night, and there being nothing this morning :(

aw honey :hug: :hug:

Im sorry your feeling so low Im sure everything wil get going soon.

I know its hard but just think of it as LO isnt ready to face the world yet (even though your dying for LO to make an appearance.)

This will cheer you up........ I answered the door to the postman this morning bent down to pick up a letter and let out a huge fart :oops: :oops: I was absolutely mortified to say the least. The poor postie was just a young guy and didnt know what to do with himself haha

yeah i know she should cook a bit longer, its just with it all kicking off last night it got my hopes up, and then they were dashed :(

:hug: sorry youre feeling so down star. But as i keep getting told, they will come when ready.... i know you really wanna meet your daughter but her time will come. I know how you feel though, every twinge, loo trip etc i get i wonder if this will be it....

Scarlettsmummy... :rotfl: LOVE IT!

Here, have some of these :hug: :hug: :hug:

I know just how tired you must be feeling, I've been suffering with insomnia for about a week. It takes it's toll especially when you've already got children.

Lets hope last night is still the start of something for you. Your body is getting ready for your LO arrival.

Really hope you can get a nap, it will make all the difference.

You poor thing and to have a screaming little one to contend with too is so hard especially as he probably picked up on your frustration, try to get a bit of rest and cill, dont worry about the house it really isnt important whoever is coming round you have yourself and little ones to think of. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Bless you hun,

Baby will come when ready so try to not dwell on it to much hun.
Baby will be here before you know it.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

well, i walked to school and back to pick up Benjamin, and the whole way was really really uncomfotable.

i just been to the loo and had LOADS of pinky/brown gloopy discharge. tmi but i was literaly pulling it out, cause it was just there.

im so tired today. i managed to get a couple of hours sleep this afternoon, but i'm going to do a 'no no' and send Benjamin up to bed and let him put a dvd on. means he can go up early and i get chance to have a relax.

i was so such last night was the night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back