so confused

DaniellaH

Reaction score
Hi..

I was on the depo injection for 2 years and came off in June this year.. went on the microgyneon birth control pill for roughly 3 months then stopped them. i know it takes roughly 6-9 odd months to get periods back and its been about 5 or 6 so far and i event had mine.. me and my boyfriend have had unprotected sex twice but he pulled out..yesterday however he did not. This sounds so silly but since i woke up today i just have really bad like period cramp and i know some people can feel pregnancy symptoms like straight after but this is insane.....

Please if anyone has any idea or just wants to leave some advice..... LOST!

I had been on depo for over 10 years. It took 6 months and then my cycle kicked in. Not to put too fine a point on it I wondered what was going on at first coz I was majorly frisky and had lots of EWCM. Sounds stupid but I'd not had a cycle for many years so I'd forgotten how it all worked. Anyway 2 weeks later AF arrived so I knew then. Have you had any symptoms like EWCM?

this might not be correct but right now i don't think I've got EWCM symptoms but about 2 weeks ago i believe i did..
its just that cramping this morning was really quite painful.. has died down now just apprehensive! thank you for replying!

Might me OV cramp. You can always ask about the MAP if you don't want to get PG. Unfortunately you won't know what's going on until you get your cycle back. I suppose you could try IC OPK's to get a clue for when you OC but you'd have to do them everyday coz you don't know where your cycle is at. Maybe talk to the docs about a coil if you don't want hormone based contraception. Maybe a PG test in a couple of weeks time to check to see if you've been caught.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back