Confused

mee

Reaction score
Heya
Just need some advice as very confused and worried right now.
I started taking the mini pill in june and stopped the very beginging of july because didnt need it at the time. I came on my period just before i stopped taking the mini pill which was a week late but the doctor told me my periods could be slightly delayed me and my partner had unprotected sex just before i came on and by that time i had only just stopped taking the mini pill
Well now i am 9 days late for my period and im think i could be pregnant I have taken two tests which both came up negative but i am always spot on with my periods even when i was on the mini pill i was only alittle late. I am deffinatly going to the toilet more and keep getting light headed and dizzy
does anyone know how long the mini pill would take to get out of my system after taking it just for a month?
Thanks for any advice :0)

Hey mee - sorry Im not going to be able to give you answers, everyone is different I am sure, so as your doc says it my take a while to get out of your system. Its possible that you are very delayed in your period mines normally a 21 day cycle I am now on about day 30!!! with negative hcgs!!! but I wasnt on the pill mini or otherwise over the last couple of months. It could be a number of things including pregnancy, you could be too early to test positive but it could just be the pill, sorry I couldnt be more reassuring or positive for you. Good luck fingers x for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back