so confused am i or not please help

when i was last at the hospital in july they told me i had an ectopic pregnancy because they couldn't find the baby on the scan just the fluid and the sac so they put it down to a misscarriage.
i have recently done a pregnancy test and it has came back positive with a very faint line i then realised that back in july when i was at the hospital told me i had the ectopic pregnancy that i haven't had any bleeding to suggest that i have had a misscarriage, i then phoned to get an appointment with the midwife and told them that in july i was at the hospital and had scans but because they couldn't find the baby just the fluid and the sac the told me i misscarried but i have had no bleeding to suggest this so
they gave me an appointment.
i recieved a letter a few days later just to confurm the time and date of appointment but the letter is from the womans and childrens unit maternity records - centralised booking, the apponitment is for the booking in clinic which you only get once the pregnancy has been confurmed so due to the confusion i phoned the hospital to tell them that i have not yet recieved a scan and that i have an appointment for the booking in clinic at my gp they told me that you only get that appointment once the pregnancy has been confirmed by a scan and dont no why i have recieved the following appointment.
the only thing i can think of is that they have looked at the previous scan pictures and have found a baby.
My booking in appointment is on tuesday so hopefully this will clear things up for me as i am feeling very confused .

This is really bizarre. I think you need them to fin out exactly what was going on back in July. Have you not had a proper period since? That could mean you are quite a way along.

Congratulations xxxxxxxxxxx

hey thanks yeh thats what i think aswell . im currently still bleeding but not as heavy as an actual period . however i know you can still bleed during pregnancy and iv looked greatly into that .... xxxxxxxxxx

My sister bled every month for 5 months with her first. They should do plenty of investigation hun and will keep a close eye on you. Let us know how you get on and what they say

I know it's hard but try not to worry too much and stress yourself out. Rest when you can and eat well. Are you taking folic acid?

Marvellous :) take it easy until your appointment and pamper yourself xxxxxxxxxxxx

well went to my booking in appointment today told the women the pregnancy still hasnt been confirmed so i got a pregnancy test to do and surprise surprise it came back negative .. i explained how i keep getting negative then positive results ... so the women had a feel of my tummy and told me she could defo feel something and that on my notes from the hospital i have defo concieved . she checked for a heart beat but yet again nothing . so iv to keep doing tests and when i get another positive iv to contact hosp and go for another scan .. as iv not had a misscarriage but i deffo concieved .... i think im just going to phone tomorrow and ask for a scan ... i cant be botherd waiting a week then phoning getting an apointment the week after for them to tell me they still see nothing then tell me to come back in a week for blood tests to wait another bloody 2 weeks to get the results .... i know myself im pregnant i have all the symptoms and im getting a belly and they have already found a sac and fluid just no baby .... anyhow thought i would update you all... :) xxxxxxxxxxxx

FX for you that you get this all sorted very soon, it seems they are dragging it out x

How frustrating for you - if they are suggesting that you are already far enough along to feel something why would they not just send you straight for a scan? Let us know how you get on x

well i went to the midwife last week and she told me i couldnt book in as pregnancy hasnt been confired blah blah blah i had to get positive tests this week and i was to phone the early pregnancy unit . so i did , oh btw i got my first pregnant on a digital :D ... lol anyway back to the story . i phoned the epu and they told me i dont match there criteria for a scan because iv had positive tests .. after a pointless argument on the phone i left it at that ... so now i have to go back to the docs to go to another booking in appointment to get sent to the early pregnancy unit ... but they wont take me so ill have to go back to the docs and repeat the process several times and then pop out the baby ... lol nothing seems to be going good for me .. :( on the upside the baby that i apparently dont have is starting to show im getting bigger now and im due my period today nothing yet and i usualy get that horrible brown blood so maby thats me finally stoped bleeding .

hey hun can't believe how much crap you have been through I only hope you get some answers soon x

you could go A+E and complain of pain and mention the bleeding saying you had a positive test they would scan you then hopefully. x

well they pretty much told me on the phone they wouldnt see me unless im having a miscarriage :/ ..

Strange, I'd take the digi with you to doctor and say help me now its obivous Somethings happening x

Ring them saying you are having sharp pains in your side, i had them this time round and they booked me in for a scan that day. Surely they cant just leaving you to wait and see it must be driving you round the bend. Fx you get something sorted soon xx

i tryd that before for the exact same reson and they told me i had a miscarriage because they couldnt find a baby thats why there doing nothing now :( they think iv miscarried but iv had no bleeding like a miscarriage

Cant believe they actually expect you to just sit and wait it out, god i would be going mental. How do you actually feel in yourself? When was last test you took? xx

it was the 28th. this month was a tesco digital and came back positive .ohh iv started that horrible brownish pink blood now :(

yeah but i had already miscarried by the time a fount out nd that was about 2 years ago a was only a few weeks .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back