so confused am i or not please help

hmm strange for you to be bleeding on and off alot, I've never had this with either of my pregnancys x

Think you should camp out at A + E till you get some answers. Shame your doctor isn't taking you seriously x

I'm sure once you start having a bump and getting more positives on your tests you could take it all down to doctors so he could refer you again x hang in there hunny x

yeah the thing is i've took 16 tests and they all came bk positive except 4 which were negitive and i have had a wee bump for a good month or so and the doctors still keep telling me i'm either not pregnant or i have miscarried because it dosent come bk positive on there tests, i have asked for a blood test but they wont do it because there test is coming bk negitive x

hmm the only thing I can think of is on my instruction for Pregnancy strips I have it says you can get false negatives if the hormone levels are too high as in later pregnancy x

there also pretty much saying am getting fat and thats why my stomach is getting bigger x

a thought that maybe my HCG levels were low thats why they were coming back negitive i didnt know that if they were too high that you could also get a negitive result

have you tried to do a due date on the calculators. Give you an idea if pregnant how far you would be x

yeah and it works out i could be about 16 weeks, even more reason for me to try and find out sooner rather than later x

yeah its just very confusing but i will be making a doctors appointment so i can try and get it all sorted x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back