not long now

jamhamster

Reaction score
getting close now, can't belive we'll all be posting our new arrival's very soon :D

I know, its so exciting. Am getting really impatient now, and now that I have finished work I know it'll go a bit slower. But we will all be posting pics soon, can't wait to see the first of the Dec arrivals, wonder who it'll be. Hope all Dec mommies are feeling great and that their beans are getting big xxxx

Cant believe that in about 4 weeks time we'll holding our bubbas. Keep thinking "come on i want to meet you". So impatient I am.
Looks likely that we'll be moving house around the 25th November just hope bubba doesnt decide to make her appearence on that day!!!

I can't wait either!!!!! I really want to enjoy this last stretch of pregnancy, but it is getting rather uncomfortable. Looking forward to meeting this bunny.
Will post updated piccie on bump later. How are your bump doing? Are your bags packed etc.? Are you anxious or not too worried?
Good luck with your house move Rooander - hope baby stays put that wee bitty longer!
Emilia xx

I keep meaning to pack my bag but I know that when the time comes it'll be pants and nightie in a carrier bag. Why am I so disorganised???

Good luck with the move Rooander. We are having our living room plastered and new carpet etc so I am also expecting baby to make an early appearance

I keep meaning to pack my bag but I know that when the time comes it'll be pants and nightie in a carrier bag. Why am I so disorganised???

And for me that will be what DH brings to the hospital :lol: With no toothbrush, soap, hairbrush - you get the picture ;)

I am having mixed feelings at the moment about the impending birth. I know it's going to hurt, and I am not scared about that (no point, it's going to happen!), but I am just a bit frightened at how much more things are going to change. My life feels unrecognisable from how it was before I was pregnant - I have no job, no sex life, no shape apart from fat, no decent clothes to wear, no social life at all (didn't have much of one before but at least I could go out without thinking about it), no energy. The time is going by so quickly it all feels a bit surreal at the moment!

just got my last few bit's for my hospital bag this morning, as i looked on my calender and my 1st due date (by my last period) is 2 weeks today (29th november) when i went for my scan they moved me back 11 day's to the 10th dec. so i thought i'd best have everything ready just incase :D

[quote="rosieroo] I have no job, no sex life, no shape apart from fat, no decent clothes to wear, no social life at all (didn't have much of one before but at least I could go out without thinking about it), no energy. [/quote]

And this is the time where we keep being told to make the most of it as we will miss it when the baby arrives!!!

I did try and make a start on the bag packing but fell at the first hurdle as I saw a lovely bag I wanted to buy. OH was like we have loads in the wardrobe but I said that this was a special maternity hospital one and therefore it was essential. He didn't believe me!!! Guess I will stick with my carrier bag. :(

And this is the time where we keep being told to make the most of it as we will miss it when the baby arrives!!!

That's about as much use as telling us to make sure we get our rest now. Have these people honestly tried getting a good night's sleep with a baby kicking/punching you every time you're comfy and their not and a great fat belly attached to your front.

I've even started snoring :shock: And have woken myself up with my snoring a couple of times :shock: :shock:

I haven't got a maternity bag yet, maybe I should go shopping to cheer myself up :D

Some "bag" advice......
I'm using a bag I already had, but you know what, I'm splashing out on the contents! I've bought some nice knickers, pj's, bergamot body wash from body shop, new hairbrush, toiletry bag with new toothbrush and toothpaste. Have kept some make up samples as well. Nothing really worth calling "splashing out", but it'll make me feel good, when I look and smell nice after all the pain.
ps. biggest splash out is packet of "Andrex Moist Toilet Tissue".
So, don't spend your pennies on bag - treat yourself to some smellies and other little luxuries.
Happy packing... :D :D
Emilia xx

i've bought travel size toiletrie's much cheaper and smaller to pack in my wash bag. and i've packed some free samples i've got as well ie breast pad's (easier than packing a whole box of them)

Will start shopping tomorrow for toiletries (any excuse). Just wondering when everyone's due date is I'm due on the 14th Dec. x

I was originally due on 25th Dec, but it had been brought forward to around the 21st!
Can't wait.... :D
Emilia xx

Im supposed to be the 10th December but been told she might make an appearence sooner.

So we are all pretty close to each other. Can't wait for the first announcement x

i'm betting i'll be last lol all my m8's don't think i'll go much onger but baby seems very comfy in there to me :lol:

Me wanting bubba very soon. Getting fed up now, all these aches n pains. I think shes dropped to be honest as everyone keeps telling me so, but then they say 2nd bubbas go in and out all the time. Would that rule still apply being as my 1st was born nearly 9 yrs ago????? And he was 16 days over and i was induced, do you think id go over this time too????

Midwife told me baby has turned head down - so far so good, but did say that baby could change it's position. I had my daughter 9 years ago and midwife said that our bodies NEVER return to original behaviour - even though there is such a big gap!
I also went overdue and was induced. Midwife recons this baby will be late too, but I'm not so sure. Things feel different and I'm going to do everything in my power to get it moving - but AVOIDING induction!!!! Found it too painful and contractions too strong too soon! Not nice!
So don't know about you - 2nd babies seem to fall out when you least expect them too!!!!! Better start packing your bag :lol: :shock: :? :D :wink:
Emilia xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back