She's got me

Vikky78

Reaction score
Well, after thinking that the slight pinkish tinge last night might have been IB i've just got AF now. CD37! No idea what the hell's going on with my cycle but it's starting to get me down. Why is it that as soon as i start TTC my body decides to do all sorts of weird things to extend the amount of time i have between being able to try. I'm a little bit sad, but it was in the back of my mind that i wasn't going to be that lucky this month.

No idea what to do with myself. Thinking i might try some Agnus Castus and see how i go on that. Does anyone know when i should start taking it? It's now officially CD1 again, so should i start taking them today? or after AF stops? Any help would be much appreciated.

Not sure hun. Same thing happened to me a couple of cycles ago, got unusual spotting but then came on 3 days later...gutting isn't it. Just think...have a drink and start again!!! :hug:

Sorry she got you hun. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Same thing has happened to me for the last two cycles....spotted a sticky brown discharge for aroung 3/4 day B4 AF and thought it was IB. Never since I started my periods at 11yrs old have Ispotted like that B4 but as soon as we started TTC it happens :wall: .

I'm due on next Sunday so will be on pins all week hoping that I don't spot again :roll:

skairdykat said:
Sorry she got you hun. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Same thing has happened to me for the last two cycles....spotted a sticky brown discharge for aroung 3/4 day B4 AF and thought it was IB. Never since I started my periods at 11yrs old have Ispotted like that B4 but as soon as we started TTC it happens :wall: .

I'm due on next Sunday so will be on pins all week hoping that I don't spot again :roll:

I'm the same. Never before. This has also been the longest cycle i've had EVER, since i was 11 and started getting AF.

Sort of makes you wonder, is it mother natures nasty way of playing tricks on you because it's something that you're hoping for so much, she just wants to get your hopes up and then cut you down when you've got in the back of your mind that it could be finally happening! :)

I say :moon: to mother nature! :)

Yes I think it is just her way of being a bitch LOL

:moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: to mother nature

Sorry she got you hun :hug: She got me too today and it started as a bit of pink so I got all excited to begin with and thought it was ib! She was about 4 days earlier than last month :doh:

I'm just waiting for my thermometer to arrive, hoping it will be here tomorrow morning.

Vickky- I had always thought my cycles were right around 28 days. (Had never actually charted them or marked them down before) Now, when I start to get ready to TTC, it turns out I have a 31 day cycle. I KNOW it was never that long between my periods before! I agree with you, mother nature starts pulling her naughty tricks on us when we start TTC! Sorry she got you! It'll be your month next month, dear.

Muppetmom - If you don't get your thermometer until after AF stops don't worry. Many women do not temp during their AF anyways. I think it should arrive in time for you to catch your Ov.

Best of luck to all!

I take Angus Castus and i take it all the way up to OV so i would start taking it today if you are able to. It has certainly regulated my cycle and i am now on a regular 32 day cycle. Unfortunately this coming cycle im away while i am OV so no trying for us this month i don't think! Would work out quite well if i OV 2 days later this month so might even stop taking Agnus Castus this month. I would certainly recommend it though - talk to the pharmacist if you are unsure about when to take it. Hope it works for you x x

tots hope said:
I take Angus Castus and i take it all the way up to OV so i would start taking it today if you are able to. It has certainly regulated my cycle and i am now on a regular 32 day cycle. Unfortunately this coming cycle im away while i am OV so no trying for us this month i don't think! Would work out quite well if i OV 2 days later this month so might even stop taking Agnus Castus this month. I would certainly recommend it though - talk to the pharmacist if you are unsure about when to take it. Hope it works for you x x

Cheers for that. I went to Holland and Barrett yesterday afternoon. Figured it only said for pregnant women and lactating women to not use it, so figured may as well start from the beginning of my cycle.

So you would recommend not taking any after Ovulation at all? How long have you been taking it for? They say that taking it for about four months should help to regulate your cycles completely. Thing that i don't understand is before i was TTC you could have set big ben to me! :) Oh well. Fingers crossed this works and hopefully will aid in my PMS and other problems i have with AF as well as the getting pregnant part.

Babydreams, it's terrible isn't it! I think all of us that have had problems that have only come about when starting TTC should :moon: mother nature and tell her she's not going to fool us forever! :)

Here's to you mother Nature :moon:

:hug: to you MuppetMummy, it's a shame.

Think we should start a positive mantra happening. "I will be pregnant next month, I will be pregnant next month, I will be pregnant next month"

Now, we just need to say that three times every morning before we get out of bed! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back