So CB wasnt the dodgy one

Doodles

Reaction score
Just come from hospital after beeing in agony last night, got checked for ectopic & appendix, everything came back clear, pain had died down to bearable grumble. Was just about to go when dr came back and said the pregnancy test they did on my bloods was "a very feint positive" (found out they were 80)

So got moved over to geine for the night where they poked and proded me, did swabs, internal ultrasound. There was quite a bit of blood after the swab but it stopped very quickly (20mins max). They've said it's too early to see if there's a bubba in there, so going up first thing Friday to have more bloods done to see if my levels have risen.

To be honest given the amount of blood I've lost since the pregnancy tests on 4th, I'm not holding out hope that it's going to be anything other than bad news

On the plus side (feels ridiculous even saying that, as if there could be a plus side of losing another child) we now know my ovaries are healthy x x

So sorry hun :hug: I hope you get good news on Friday.xxx

:hug: Stranger things have happened hun and we'll all be routing for you on friday

As for your ovaries well that is good news and if worst comes to the worst you know that when you are ready to try again they will be ok xxxxxxxxx

Sorry to hear this hun,

I hope you hCG levels raise in the next few days?? How pregnant do they think you are?

Sadly levels of 87 meant m/c number three for me... But that was at nearly 6 weeks.

I have my fingers and toes crossed for you!

xxxxxxxxxx

thank you, should have been around 6weeks going by last proper period, though started bleeding on 4th December and just took it as my period (albeit a less than normsl one)

Went to toilet now & bleedings getting worse again, not on pad but alot there when I wipe, every time I wipe x x

thank you, should have been around 6weeks going by last proper period, though started bleeding on 4th December and just took it as my period (albeit a less than normsl one)

Went to toilet now & bleedings getting worse again, not on pad but alot there when I wipe, every time I wipe x x

Sorry hun,

I hope it isn't the "worst" I truly do

xxxxxx

Sorry! Hope for you on Friday! Xxx

ah hun , wishing you all the luck for friday X

Hope Friday brings good news, however unlikely that feels cxx

Thanks all, bit of an update, still bleeding but it seems to be old blood as its dark and dischargy. There's been no clots or tissue that I've seen & it's light enough that I could easily get away with not wearing a pad. There are so many things swimming through my head, mainly guilt for not doing another clear blue & not knowing I was pregnant. Fell asleep last night with my hand holding my belly. Think it's going to take more than Santa for this to turn into a happy ending x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back