SO BORED!!How long after conception did u guys get BFP??

emily1983

Reaction score
Hi guys.. am on day 23.. stil got a BFN. just wondering how long after conception you guys got a BFP??
And is it ALWAYS best to do FMU in the early stages due to the lack of hormone.
I got some ebay cheapies but still BFN ( tested at lunchtime today)
is it safe to say im not preggas cos all the BFN???????? :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

if i was utd id be showing on the tests wouldn i ?? or is it sometimes too low to tell??? i seem to have lost faith!
Em
x

I think I was about 12dpo when I got my BFP. I can't say for certain because we BD'ed for a few consecutive days :oops: :D

Hope you get your BFP soon. Just relax :hug:

Try not to worry - some women don't get a bfp until after AF is due, even if they have other symptoms. My doc told me that there are such variations between different women, that the best way is to sit it out until AF is due...and keep your fingers crossed!

The waiting is horrible, but it might save you upset, if you keep getting BFNs by testing early, and money on tests! Having said all of this, you might be one of the women who can find out before AF, in which case great! But look on the packet - if you're testing 6-5 days before AF is due then the chances of detecting a BFP are less (unless you get a really sensitive 10miu one, I guess).

Anyway, it's not over until AF arrives (...which she just did for me - boo! :( )

Good luck!

I would say your still way to early to tell...of course some women to get BFP early...but its not very usual to test positive untill AF is due..or sometimes a week after.

With my last pregnancy, I tested when I was 5 or 6 days late and still got just a faint positive.

Good luck!! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back