how long AFTER af was due did you get a BFP??

MissGobby

Reaction score
I feel pregnant (i think :think: ), got sore nipples, CM, tummy feels like it is 'pulling'/aching, very tired AND i am 2 days late....

BUT....keep getting BFN's :think:

im just wondering whether it is still possible to get a BFP!!!

how long AFTER AF was due did you get your BFP?

thanks girlies :D

Mine was about 1 or 2 weeks after but I can't be sure because my Af has always been all over the place!

I hope you get your BFP soon :D

9 weeks!! :roll:

Some women just dont show positve for a while because the Hcg absorbs straight into the bloodstream so is weak in the urine. Thats why hospitals prefer to test with blood.

I was lucky and had mine a week before AF was actually due!! :) Glitzyglamgirl is right though, sometimes the HCG hormones released once the egg implants in the womb takes a day or two to start releasing the stuff and secondally at first it can be really faint thus a blood test would show a BFP even if tests were showing a BFN. If you wait a while longer and still no AF and still have BFP's it's worth popping to the GP for a blood test....if you popped straight to the hospital they would make you POAS first :roll: then decide if you could have the blood work done or not!

I didnt get my BFP til I was between 6 and 7wks

ohhhhh i hope your right ladies - :pray: i feel sooo different and actually keep getting a pulling/dull ache in my tummy that i have never experienced before - it is definatly nothing like AF type cramps!!

:pray: :pray:

my sister was 18 weeks before she tested postive on a urine test!! :shock:

wow sparky LOL :shock:

it does give me hope though LOL

[/quote]

yep!!

i find it a pain tho, as it keeps me wondering too much...she had a hormonal bleed throughout her pregnancy too!

i didnt test until i was 6 weeks as i was convinced AF was gonna arrive (really bad crampy pains!)

Id say about 3-4 weeks... I came up neg at like 2 weeks, then only feint positive at 3-4 weeks and finally strong positive at 5 weeks.

My blood hcg levels were measured as all my tests were positive but hospital ones were inconclusive.

Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back