So Beyonce made us feel crappy

I actually really like her as a celeb mum. She seems so down to earth about being a mum and just gives me a good impression of her

That baby must weigh more than her mum!

Ha ha happens to the best of us! Seriously tho the Beyonce thing its like she's the only woman to have ever been pregnant or given birth it p*sses me right off!!! The reason she looks so good a month later is probably cos she's got an army of staff doing the night feeds etc!!! We are the super Mums for doing it all ourselves!!!!!

Last edited:
Ha ha happens to the best of us! Seriously tho the Beyonce thing its like she's the only woman to have ever been pregnant or given birth it p*sses me right off!!! The reason she looks so good a month later is probably cos she's got an army of staff doing the night feeds etc!!! We are the super Mums for doing it all ourselves!!!!!

**like**

Well said!!!

Am so in agreeance!!!!

Loves the way it says about her carrying on strolling through the airport! Where's her muslin and baby wipes! Never mind acting cool- clean your baby up! X

There's a minder about 10 ft behind her laden with changing bags!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back